Aizawa <3

Name: Yuuki Kazehana

Age: 26

Personality: Laid back, confident, strategic

Family: none

Friends: Aizawa, Mogi, Soichiro and Matsuda

Looks:

How you met-

I smiled happily as I made my way into the police headquarters, it was my first day as a detective and I was nervous and excited all rolled into one.

“Um, hi, I’m Kazehana Yuuki, I’m the new detective here.” I said to the receptionist.

“Oh, nice to meet you, you’ll need to go to room 425 on the 4th floor.” He told me.

“Ok, thanks!” I smiled as I ran to the elevator and pressed the button, as I finally reached the door, I knocked then entered upon hearing a come in.

“Can I help you?” A man with dark hair and moustache.

“Um, my name is Kazehana Yuuki, I’m the new detective.” I said as I handed him my police ID.

After checking my ID and checking it on his computer he smiled at me.

“Welcome, I’m Yagami Soichiro, Head of the NPA.” He said as he shook my hand.

“I’m Touta Matsuda!” A guy said as he ran up to us.

I blinked a few times and shook his hand.

“Mogi.” A tall buff guy said with a light smile.

“Ide.”

“Ukita.”

“Aizawa.”

I noticed Aizawa had a really thick afro, he looked like he had American in his heritage.

“Aizawa will be your new partner, his old one was recently promoted.” Yagami-san explained.

“Look forward to working with you.” I smiled.

“Thanks.” He stated with a nod.

How it happened-

It had been a few years since Aizawa and I were made partners, and right now we were at a bar seeing as Aizawa’s wife Eriko said she wanted a divorce, and Aizawa was a little stressed that she wouldn’t let him see Yumi.

“Relax Aizawa, I doubt she’d go through that much trouble, I mean, it’s not like you’re abusive or anything.” I said, trying to cheer him up.

Pretty soon, the drinks went on and we sort of stumbled back to my place.

“Well, night Aizawa!” I grinned.

I turned around and looked up at him with a grin but then he kissed me, pretty soon, I managed to unlock the door and lead him to the bedroom…

How you found out-

I sighed in frustration as I looked at the test, I kind of figured that I was pregnant, but with Aizawa? I mean we weren’t even dating, what happened was probably only a one-night-stand to him.

‘Better go tell him.’ I thought with a sigh as I made my way to work.

Once there, I walked into the lounge and made myself a coffee, with heaps of sugar, Mogi and Ide seemed to notice too.

“Are you trying to get a sugar rush?” Mogi asked.

“Maybe I just want a lot of sugar.” I snapped moodily.