Matt (Mail Jeevas) <3

Name: Naomi

Age: 16

Personality: Active, loves videogames, usually lazy

Family: Her little brother Kiro

Friends: Matt and Mello

Looks:

How you met-

I checked my watch and sighed, another 20 minutes and my shift would be over, I was currently working at a game store seeing as my brother and I had run away from home a few weeks ago and we needed to pay the bills, I was trying to pass the time by playing one of my DS games but it didn‘t help that I kept looking up every few seconds.

‘C’mon…hurry up stupid time…’ I thought as I watched the clock on the wall tick slowly towards 6:30pm, my designated freedom.

As I did this, two guys walked in, one with blonde hair and the other had red hair and had his eyes glued to his Nintendo DS and was expertly defeating the game.

“C’mon Matt get your stupid games already, I want to get more chocolate.” The blonde snapped as he leaned against a wall waiting for his friend.

“Ok.” Matt sighed as he closed the small handheld game and put it in his pocket.

He soon piled up roughly around 30 games each for PS2, PSP, Nintendo DS and Wii, Xbox, Xbox360 and even a few computer games.

‘Holy cow…’ I thought as he stacked them onto the counter.

“Just these thanks.” He said as he began to play his Nintendo game again while he waited for me to scan all the games.

Once done he paid for them on his credit card and picked the large pile up.

“Thanks, uh…Naomi.” He said as he looked at my name tag.

“No problem.” I said with a smile.

As he walked away, he did something on his DS then put it in his pocket again, once outside, I noticed that I had a message on Pictochat.

I’m Matt, call me.

Underneath was a phone number and a smiley face.

‘Well that’s probably the weirdest way a guy has asked me out.’ I thought as I smiled but still entered the number in my phone.

How he told you-

I eventually called him back and after that we started dating, right now I was getting ready for our 5 month anniversary, Kiro was sitting on the couch in the lounge room trying to beat Ansem on Kingdom Hearts, he’d been at it since yesterday.

“Damn it u weirdly tanned guy! DIE!!!” He shouted as he pressed the buttons expertly but then Sora got hit and his life fell to zero, making the game over screen appear.

“Aw man…” He sighed in defeat.

I leaned against the door way as I watched him try to start again but I only watched for a second before going back to the bathroom to do my hair, while I was doing that, there was a knock at the door.

“It’s open!” Kiro shouted out as he continued to play his game, Matt soon walked in and watched the boy.

“You’re doing it wrong.” Matt said.

“Oh yeah well let’s see you beat him!” Kiro challenged.

Matt shrugged and took the game controller off him then began to click the buttons, soon defeating the Boss then watched as the final scene began to play.