Beyond Birthday <3

Name: Natsumi Misora

Age: 16

Personality: Smart, cautious, Sarcastic

Family: Her sister Naomi Misora

Friends: Raye Penber

Looks:

How you met-

I shivered as I got off the bus and started towards my sisters apartment, she had been busy lately working with someone on the Wara Ningyo murders, but of course, she refused to tell me anything.

‘Huh?’ I thought as my phone’s ring tone snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Natsumi? It’s me, I’m gonna be home late, probably around 1, so don’t wait up.” Naomi stated before hanging up.

“That’d be right.” I sighed as I unlocked the door and took my shoes off and hung my jacket up in the closet next to the door.

After fixing myself a snack I started to do my homework, but I was interrupted a few hours later by a knock on the door.

‘Could that be Naomi?’ I wondered, walking through the kitchen and too the door.

“Hey, I thought you said you’d be back-” I started as I opened the door, only to have a cloth slapped over my mouth and my eyes covered, as I struggled against the person I managed to head butt them then head to the kitchen for the phone but suddenly collapsed when my legs went numb.

“Kuso!” I cursed as I started to crawl but I was pulled back by my attacker.

This time, he tied my feet together and then tied my hands behind my back.

“Let me go!” I shouted but then he put the cloth over my mouth again, and soon, I felt myself slip out of consciousness.

(Later)

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, noticing I was in what looked like an interrogation room

“What the?” I murmured as I looked around.

“So you’re awake then.” I bored voice stated from the shadowed corner.

I looked towards the direction of the voice and saw a man. He looked a little older then me, with black shaggy hair and pale skin, he was wearing a plain black shirt that came to his elbows and baggy faded jeans, he wasn’t wearing any shoes and he was holding a jar of jam in his hand.

“Who…Who are you?” I asked.

“It’s not polite to ask someone else’s name before stating your own.” He said as he walked up to me and leaned down to my face.

“But…you probably already know my name, seeing as you did kidnap me.” I said quietly.

“Hm, I suppose you’re right.” He shrugged.

“So…?” I asked.

“I, am B.” He stated.

“B?” I asked in a confused tone.

“Well, I prefer B, my name is Beyond Birthday.” He said before heading for the door.

“Wait! Why did you kidnap me?” I asked frantically.

“Probably to kill or rape you, or something like that.” He said as he turned his head to me and smirked evilly before leaving the room and locking the door.

How he told you-

I was in a light sleep, I don’t know how long B had been holding me captive, but I was at a point where I didn’t really care. He wasn’t cruel to me, he fed me and let me go to the bathroom, and I didn’t bother trying to escape, it’s not that I didn’t want to, I just didn’t want to betray his trust, I’d probably need it later on in case I did something.