Teru Mikami <3

Name: Yumi

Age: 21

Personality: Quiet, good at strategies, loyal

Family: Her psychopathic mother and brother.

Friends: Mikami.

Looks:

How you met-

I trembled as my mother grinned down at me.

“Now, now sweetheart, you need my shinigami eyes if you wish to help Kira!” She grinned sadistically.

I struggled against the ties as she walked up and held my eye open, soon cutting both my eyes out and soon she transplated her own.

“Kira! I give my daughter the eyes of the Shinigami! May she be useful to you!” She screamed.

I closed my new eyes and tried to hold back tears, it was the most painful experience of my life.

‘Why are they doing this to me…’ I wondered as I looked at her and noticed both her and my brother’s lifespan were 0.

As my mother talked to the camera which was airing what she was doing to me live, she suddenly stopped her ranting about Kira and collapsed.

“WAIT KIRA!!! WE’RE YOUR FOLLOWERS!!!” My brother screamed to the camera but then he collapsed too.

I slowly sat up and walked over to where my mom had set the camera up and clutched my eyes.

“Thank you…Kira.” I said as I switched it off.

I then headed out of the dungeon like room and outside, where it was snowing.

“You’re the one with the Shinigami eyes, am I right?” I heard behind me.

I turned and saw a man who looked to be in his late twenties with black hair and glasses.

“Who’re you?” I asked.

“My name is Mikami, but I’m otherwise known as the 4th Kira.” He answered.

I gasped and took a step back, was he going to kill me?

“I’m not going to kill you, I want you to be my eyes.” He said.

He reached out his hand so I walked up and took it, then followed him as he walked through the streets.

How it happened-

I sat watching the TV for criminals, and wrote the names on one of the many pages that Mikami had ripped out for me, he had been tired lately so I had offered to judge the criminals for him, this worked to my advantage because if their name wasn’t displayed, I could still see it.

“How’re you doing?” He asked.

“So far I killed 32 murderers, 15 rapists, 24 mass thieves and bank robbers, and finally 8 con artists.” I answered.

He smiled and caressed my face earning a blush to spread across my cheeks.

“You truly are Kira’s angel.” He smiled.

I smiled back and let him press his lips against my forehead.

“Shall I treat you my angel?” He asked.

And that’s when we went to the bedroom…

How you found out/told him-

I groaned as I finished emptying my stomach into the toilet then made my way back to bed, instantly having Mikami stroke my hair.

“Are you feeling alright?” He asked.

I shook my head and rolled over so that we were face to face, he then proceeded to place his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

“You’re not even hot.” He murmured.

I paused as I shot up and ducked into the toilet just in time to throw up again, this time he held my hair up and rubbed my back soothingly.

“Have you eaten something bad?” He asked.

I shook my head and wiped my mouth, flushing the toilet.

“It’s been going on since…” I said but paused wondering if the answer was as simple as a child.

“We should get you checked out.

So he took me to the doctor and soon she confirmed it, I was pregnant.

“So it looks like I’ve been blessed with another little angel.” He smiled.

I smiled back and hugged him as we laid in bed together.

Pregnancy/delivery-

I watched as Mikami judged the criminals, he really needed to get a hobby, he also insisted that I don’t use the death note while I was pregnant.

“Mikami…?” I asked as I noticed my water broke.

“Killing criminals, one second.” He said.

“Er…my water broke…” I said still in shock.

“I said I’m busy. Wait, what?” He asked as he turned around.

He quickly rushed over to me and drove me to the hospital.

Ok, we all know what happens during birth so I’m just gonna say you had twins! Two girls, who Mikami named Momoe which means ‘A thousand blessings’ and Naoko meaning ‘pure child’, Mikami loved them both very much and they both looked up to him for being Kira.