Gevanni (Stephen Loud) <3

Name: Madison Keehl

Alias: Melt

Age: 18

Personality: Flirty, sarcastic, cocky

Family: Her older brother Mello

Friends: Matt.

Looks:

How you met-

I walked side by side with Mello, he was holding one of Near’s subordinates at gunpoint so we could get to Near.

“So this is where he’s hiding.” I said as we walked into the building to where the security doors were.

Mello made a ‘humph’ sound and took a bite of his chocolate.

“Hey! Old guy! You gonna let us in or not!?” I snapped at the camera, knowing that Near hated it when I called him by my unusual nickname.

The doors opened and Lidner led us to a room with dim computers where Near and two other men were waiting.

“Sup gramps?” I smirked at Near.

“I would appreciate it if you didn’t call me that.” Near said in an annoyed tone.

“Drop your weapon!” The blonde snapped as he and the cute guy with dark hair pointed their guns at Mello and I.

“Mad.” Mello said boredly as he looked at me.

“I know.” I sighed as I moved the lollipop I had in my mouth to the corner of my lip.

I then quickly used two whip like straps which I had hidden in my coat sleeves to grab onto their guns and throw them behind me.

“Cakewalk.” I said with a smirk.

I flicked my hands and the straps went back up my sleeves.

“Now then, I think you have something of ours.” I said as I stepped up to Near.

“Of course, I got it from the orphanage, there was only one and no copies were made.” Near said as he held out a picture of Mello and me as kids, he was pouting with me practically hanging off his shoulder with a grin on my face.

As Mello talked to Near about our discovery, I walked over and picked the two guns up and handed them to their owners, taking my time with the dark haired one.

“So, you handle guns a lot?” I asked, getting really close to him, making him look a little embarrassed.

“Um…I guess.” He answered.

“Hm, you got a name?” I asked.

“I’m…Er…Gevanni.” He said.

“I’m Melt. Nice to meet ya.” I grinned.

“Let’s go.” Mello sighed in annoyance.

“Coming.” I said as I caught up with him, looking back only to give Gevanni a wink.

How he told you-

I had been working with Near, much to my brother’s disgust but I was enjoying myself, I had even snagged Gevanni, he was a tough cookie to crack too, but I think he thought I was different then the girls he was used to.

“So, we need to stalk the god obsessed geek?” I asked Near, referring to mine and Gevanni’s target Teru Mikami.

“More or less…” Near stated unenthusiastically.

“Well, let’s get going!” I grinned as I dragged Gevanni along.

Once we arrived in Japan, we booked a hotel room (which conveniently only had one bed…) and unpacked.