Raye Penber <3

Name: Emily Brown

Age: 25

Personality: Quick thinking, doesn’t like being controlled, Sarcastic

Family: Her older sister

Friends: Naomi

Looks:

How you met-

“Yeah, I just got back.” I said to my friend as I dumped my things into my old apartment, I often had to leave because of my work so being back was pretty stressful because of the rent I had to pay for the 5 months I’d been gone for.

“I’ll tell the director you got back.” Naomi said over the phone.

“Thanks, I’ll probably have tomorrow off but then I guess I can start at the FBI.” I said, still not believing it, I was used to being a regular patrol cop, but now…I was a detective.

“I’ll see you soon.” Naomi said as she hung up.

“Yeah. See ya.” I said as I closed my phone and put it on my bedside table and flopped on the bed, instantly falling asleep.

When it was finally time for work, I arrived a little late.

“Ah, you must be the new detective.” The director said as he walked up with Naomi.

“Yeah, sorry I’m late.” I said as I scratched the back of my head nervously.

“I’ll introduce you to the other detectives.” Naomi said as I followed her down the hall and to the staff lounge room where most of the others were getting coffee ready.

“Doesn’t anyone have breakfast around here?” I asked.

“Not really, most of the agents just rely on coffee to get them going.” Naomi stated then began to introduce me to the pairs.

“And this is Raye; he’s your partner, and my fiancé.” Naomi said introducing me to a stern looking guy with icy blue eyes.

“I’m Emily.” I said, shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet you.” He nodded.

How he told you-

I sighed as I watched Naomi unpack her things, I was at her new apartment with her seeing as she and Raye had broken up.

“I don’t see why you had to leave; I mean he was only the way he is because he’s worried about your well-being.” I stated.

“If you think that way, why don’t you get engaged to him and see what it feels like?” Naomi snapped.

“I need to go.” I sighed, not in the mood for her cold personality.

As I made my way to my apartment, I heard a lot of yelling coming from my floor, I walked out of the elevator and saw Raye pounding on my door, beer bottle in the hand that wasn’t pounding.

“Raye?” I asked as I looked at him with a concerned expression.

“Do you…have any idea how long…I’ve been knocking?” He slurred.

“Raye, are you drunk?” I asked.

“No, just…tipsy…” He said as he downed the rest of the contents of the bottle and wiped his mouth.

‘I’m so gonna get evicted if my landlord hears him…’ I thought as I pushed past him and unlocked the door then pulled him inside.

“C’mon, you need to sober up.” I said as I closed the door.