Matsuda <3

Name: Kikiyo Amane

Age: 21

Personality: Sweet, hyperactive, intelligent, adorable.

Family: She’s Misa’s older sister

Friends: Matsuda, Ryuuzaki

Looks:

(BTW: For those that have read the manga, they mention Misa has a ‘deranged’ older sister, this is not her just so you know)

How you met-

I looked around the terminal as I got off my plane, searching for the familiar blonde haired girl.

“KIKI-CHAN!!!” I heard.

As I turned around I was instantly glomped by my younger sister.

“MISA!!!” I grinned as I hugged back.

“I missed you sooooooo much!” Misa said as she pulled away and looked up at me.

“Me too!” I smiled.

She led me out of the airport and to the carpark where a man was waiting.

“HEY MATSU!!!” She exclaimed.

“Hey Misa-Misa! So is this the person you wanted to pick up?” He asked.

“Yup! Matsu, this is my sister Kikiyo, Kiki-chan, this is Taro Matsui, he’s my manager!” Misa grinned.

“Nice to meet you!” I smiled as I shook his hand.

He blushed as I winked at him then hopped into the car with Misa.

“So when’s your photo shoot?” Misa asked.

“I think it’s two months away…” I said thoughtfully.

How he told you-

I had been introduced to the rest of the task force that were working on the Kira case, I was surprised that Misa was so devoted to Light, it was almost cute if it wasn’t so…Stalker-ish.

“Ugh…that shoot went on forever…” I sighed as I flopped on the couch tiredly.

“Being a model sure seems hard.” Matsuda said as he sat down across from me.

“No kidding.” I said as I sat up and patted the couch next to me signalling him to sit with me.

He blushed and sat down next to me going redder when I leant against him.

“You’re so comfy.” I smiled as I rested my head on his chest.

“Um…Kiki-chan?” He asked.

“Hm?” I asked as I looked up at him.

“Um…I er…I wanted to tell you…that…I…er….” He said as he blushed.

“You what?” I asked.

“I really…like…you…” He said uncomfortably.

I blinked and looked up at him.

“Really?” I asked as I blinked.

“Er…yeah…a lot.” He nodded.

“Yay! I’m glad you return my feelings!” I grinned as I wrapped my arms around him and locked lips with him.

He moved on top of me and as we made out, unfortunately…everyone else came into the room.

“You know…I’d prefer if you didn’t mate on my couch.” Ryuuzaki said as he chewed his thumbnail.