Mello (Mihael Keehl) <3

Name: Shiori

Age: 17

Personality: Blunt, snappy, sarcastic, dry

Family: Her parents that she never talks too under any circumstances.

Friends: Matt

Looks:

How you met-

“C’mon Shi! Please!?” Matt pleaded on the phone.

“I can’t be stuffed.” I said as I took a bite of my chocolate bar.

“I’ll buy you a months worth of chocolate!?” He bribed.

At this I sat up slightly.

“A month?” I asked.

“Yeah! Totally! Please!!!” He begged again.

“Fine. I’ll bring your stupid game over.” I sighed as I hung up, walking over to my cabinet where I kept my games, movies, CD’s etc.

I pulled out some random game and looked it over.

“Hm, hope this’ll do.” I shrugged.

Truth be told I didn’t know what game he wanted, but he never really specified anyway, once I put my coat on, I walked towards where Matt was staying and walked in, seeing as the door was unlocked.

“Matt! You home!?” I yelled out, looking around.

Typical male living arrangements, clothes everywhere, rubbish around the room…

“Disgusting.” I murmured as I took a bite of my chocolate.

I walked around the corner, but bumped into someone, making me drop my chocolate bar.

“Damn it, that was my last one!” I snapped as I picked it up and glared at the person that made me drop my precious bar of coco bean goodness.

“Who the fuck are you?” He snapped.

“Your worst fucking nightmare!” I growled as I punched him across the face.

I think he was surprised, but he quickly got over it and started to attack me as well.

“Hey! What’re you guys doing!?” Matt asked as he came into the room and noticed us at each other’s throats.

“He ruined my last chocolate bar!” I snapped.

“She punched me!” The guy snapped after me.

“Wow, you two have issues.” Matt said as he picked up the fallen game.

“Thanks Shiori, I’ll get those new chocolate bars for you soon ok, oh by the way, the guy you’re strangling is Mello.” He said as he walked away while reading the instruction menu.

How he told you-

I walked into a room with Mello and Matt, he had to go to some meeting to determine whether he or another guy became the next L, I can’t say it piped my interest, but what did was the other guy.

“Who’s that?” I asked Matt as I pointed to the white haired boy whom was playing with some toys on his own.

“That’s Near, he’s the guy that Mello’s fighting for the position of L.” Matt said, before turning his attention to his game.

I noticed Mello glaring at him and resisted the urge to laugh.

“He’s kinda cute.” I said out loud as I watched him.

I felt Mello tense noticeably and almost burst out laughing.

This went on for a few weeks, I didn’t think Near was that good, but I mostly said it too tick Mello off, and it worked.