Part One

Bakugou POV

I woke up early on a Sunday morning and started to get ready for work today. I picked up a black suit from the wardrobe and got dressed in it, wearing a red button-up shirt with it. I opened one of my drawers, the inside was lined with velvet and made to fit my pistol. I picked it up and kissed the tip of it. This pistol has saved me more times than I could even begin to say.

I walked to the bottom floor of my mansion, ignoring the moaning and crying that came from one of the rooms, and went to the kitchen, looking to Kirishima at the breakfast bar. His omega, Denki, on his knees on the floor next to him. Kirishima had one hand stroking Denki's head and another hand on his phone.

"Kiri," I said to him and I sat across from him. "What have I got today?" I asked.

He put his phone down and straightened himself. "Morning boss, we got a meeting with the Shoto clan in an hour at the docs. Your buying one of his omegas. And you said last week to keep an eye on some of the trades in the north district and I think they're only giving you 16% of the money instead of 25%."

I growled a little and I heard Kirishima's omega whimper and Kirishima looked down to him and whispered something, probably to comfort him.

"I want you and Sero to come with me to the trade. Let Sero know and start getting ready now." I said to Kirishima and he looked to me and nodded. "As for the drug money. Make sure someone gives his little girl a visit after school tonight. Nothing too rough. Just a warning."

"Yes, boss." He said and he got up and picked up the leash attached to Denki's neck and lead him out the room and into the hallway. I got up too and went to check the room where they would be holding my new omega. Hopefully, one I could claim as my own.

The room for my omega had a nicely decorated bed with a chain and leash attached to the wall above the headboard. There was a desk with bottles of water and snacks on a tray, a private bathroom to the right of the room and tv and sofa in one of the corners. I walked towards the wardrobe and checked inside. No clothes. Just a robe, we would buy clothes once we knew what size they were.

"Boss?" Kirishima's voice came from the doorway and I turned to him. Sero was stood just in view behind him. "The car is ready and we're both ready to go"

I nodded and walked out the door, they both moved out the way for me then followed after. Talking between themselves about mundane things.

I've done theses kinds of things before. Met with omega dealers, bought one and they're not what I want. They present themselves to me, expecting me to mate with them. And for them to get all my money and power. But if I don't like them I give them to another alpha. I have no need for an untrustworthy omega.

If I were to share my empire with someone. I don't want them to take advantage.

We arrived at the docs, a few minutes early, and we waited for Shoto Todoroki to show up.