Part Five

Bakugou POV

"I want the best hotel in Seoul," I said to Kirishima and he tapped on his iPad. "4 nights. I want you and Mina to come with me. Separate rooms for you both."

He nodded a bit, probably a bit unhappy about having to stay away from his omega for a few days.

"First class flight too," I added and he nodded again.

He opened his mouth to talk, and I put my hand up to silence him.

I heard quick loud footsteps down the hall. Hurried breath and the familiar scent of a certain omega gradually getting stronger. I stood by the doorway and as soon as Midoyra ran through it, I put my arm around his waist. A painful whine coming from him, as he hit my arm full force.

I lovingly kissed his cheek and he struggled against me. "Where do you think you're going Luv?" I asked and he glared up at me. He growled a little, Kirishima looked away awkwardly.

"Away from you." The greenette coldly responded. Chuckling I went to kiss him again, only stopping when I heard him growl at me again. I didn't feel like being bitten again. He bites hard-

Mina ran down to us, leaning against the doorway. "S-Sorry Bakugou.! " She exclaimed out of breath. "H-He ran b-before I could d-do anything."

I pulled out my gun and pointed it to her. Kirishima and Midoriya staring at me in shock. "If he had really gotten away... Then you would be dead." I growled. "I just got this omega. And I am not fucking letting him go."

Kirishima stood between us and I put the gun back into my holster. "Don't you think that's a bit much Boss?" He asked, worry in his face. I growled and held my omega closer to me.

He was shaking, releasing fear pheromones into the air.

Leaning close to his ear I whispered "I'm sorry you had to see that. Go with Mina. Get some clothes and food. Then we can go on a trip to Seoul. I'll treat you to something nice there."

He nodded a little then pushed me away. I let him go and he went back to Mina. She pats his hair and puts her arm around his neck and brought him away from my sight. Kirishima came and stood next to me, he sighed.

"What," I growled, glaring at him.

Smiling, he answered. "I'm glad you finally found an omega to be yours. Have you marked him yet?"

"I'm saving it until the trip. I want it to be a little more special."

"Never took you for the romantic type."

Looking away my cheeks flushed pink, thinking about it now I was a little bit of a romantic. "Just. Get everything sorted."

"On it boss." He said happily and then walked out of the garage.

With nothing to do, I thought I should check up on my pet...