Part Thirteen

Sorry there's been no updates. Writers block is kicking my ass right now-

============================================

Deku POV

My heat was about to come to an end and my judgment was cleared. Bakugou had been taking care of me the whole time and we had gotten closer when I wasn't begging him to fill me with his pups.

I was sitting in the bed playing on Bakugous phone, a towel around my waist because slick was still leaking out of me. Bakugou was in the kitchen area making lunch for me.

I had been thinking about something. I took a deep breath and got out of the bed, I came up behind Bakugou (who was cutting leeks) and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head against his back.

"Hey pup." He said, I heard the smile in his voice and I nuzzled him happily.

"Bakugou. There's something I want to talk to you about..." I said quietly, nervously.

He stopped cutting and put the knife down. He turned around and hugged me, stroking my hair and making me purr. I rested my head against his chest and relaxed in his arms.

"What's up?" He asked calmly and I inhaled his scent.

"I want you to mark me," I said and he stopped stroking my hair. "It's not my heat making me say this. This is me being genuine. Y-You have taken such good care of me over the past few days and I.. I love you Bakugou."

He lifted my face by my chin and kissed me. I blushed a lot and kissed him back. He picked me up and sat me on the counter, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck, pulling my shirt to the side so he had full access to my shoulder. He rested his hands on my waist.

"Ready then..?"

I nodded and he bit into my neck, it hurt bad but I loved it at the same time. I felt his teeth dig deep into my flesh. I whimpered and he rubbed circles on my side with his thumb, comforting me a little.

He pulled away and licked his bloodied lips, looking up at me smiling a little.

"I love you too." He said and I hugged him. He nuzzled his head into my chest and I rubbed his back.

He pulled me down a little and started giving my hickeys all across my neck. He left a trail of kisses up to my lips.

"You look beautiful covered in my marks." He teased and I blushed and tried to escape his hug. He laughed and kept me on the side. I whined and he let me go. I threw my towel over his head so he couldn't see me and I ran away into the bedroom, hiding under the blankets.