Part Fourteen

Sorry for no updates. Again. Super stressed with school, family and now I have a new puppy. I hope you can forgive me with this short af rushed chapter x

Bakugou POV

I picked up the towel and threw it onto the sofa. "Deku?" I asked and I heard laughed. I followed it into the bedroom and saw Deku hiding under the blanket. I lifted it and he stared up at me and stuck his tongue out.

I sat next to him and stroked his hair asking: "So, are we officially together now?"

He thought for a minute then blushed and quietly said, "Yeah, we are."

I cuddled him for a few minutes before saying "Well I need to keep cooking. Keep yourself busy until I'm done."

I got up and went back into the kitchen and continued cooking, Deku came and followed me. He wrapped himself up in a blanket and sat on the floor behind me watching me cook.

I got distracted when he sneezed, so cute, and burnt my hand and wrist. I moved back, shouting out in pain and Deku got up and came to me. He brought my hand over to the sink and put it under some cool water. He looked worried and I pet his head.

"It's numb now." I said and he brought me to the sofa. I kept my arm held out and he came over with clingfilm and wrapped my burns. I smiled and stroked his hair.

"Thank pup." I said and he blushed and looked away, sticking out his tongue. I pulled him close to me and hugged him tightly, only using my left arm of course. My right arm was stuck off the sofa as to avoid my arm being touched.