Part Two

Deku POV

The van had been moving for almost 40 minutes now. It was stuffy and hot. I was fiddling with the loose strings of my ripped shorts. Trying to track where we were based on the movements of the van.

My wrists and ankles were aching from the cold metal handcuffs that kept me restrained. I had a muzzle on too. The van came to a stop, and I took one last look around the van and took note of who was here. Three omegas, all without muzzles. And one alpha to guard us. Two omegas I had known for some time. The other was a new face I didn't completely recognize. About two years younger than me, scared. It must be his first time in a trade.

After a few seconds of banging on the back door, it opened. I smelt salt and looking past the alpha I saw a crystal clear blue ocean. I smiled a little

The chain's of my handcuffs were grabbed and I growled at the alpha dragging me out of the van, he threw me onto the floor and we were all lined up. I felt something cold and metal to the back of my head. "You try anything, and I will blow our brains out." The alpha guard growled and I growled back.

"Morning, half n' half bastard." I heard a voice call. I looked away from the ocean to a man with explosive blonde hair, in a black suit. "One omega for 60 thousand if I remember correctly?"

"Yes, Bakugou." The boss of my side responded, no clear emotion in his voice. I glared at them both.

The blonde one glanced over us and then came straight to me and crouched in front of me. "This one is muzzled. Why?"

"He's violent. Bites and scratches. Doesn't like alphas touching him. Sir" The guard behind me responded. "We need to use double the alphas to handle him."

Bakugou nodded and grabbed my chin and brought me close to him, he sniffed my scent glands behind my ears, I growled as loud as I could and struggled against his grip. Then said "I'll take him"

"Fuck you," I growled quietly.

Bakugou and Todoroki went to the jeep only a few meters away. My neck was grabbed and I was dragged to the back of the jeep. I growled and tried to fight back, to no avail. They threw me in and then the boot shut and Bakugou came and sat next to me. He looked at me curiously and then the car started and we began to drive away.

I leaned against the window and closed my eyes. I felt a hand messing with my head and I growled a little.

"It's okay," Bakugou whispered, genuine care in his voice. I looked to him and stopped growling and my muzzle fell loose and came off. I relaxed a little now.

"Do you have a name?"

"Izuku Midoriya," I responded quietly.

He nodded and put his arm around me. I growled a little and he pulled me closer to him, pressing my face into the scent glands on his neck. I relaxed a little and he rubbed my back.

I closed my eyes and stayed still before his hand trailed down my back too far for my liking and I bit his neck, growling.