Part Ten

Deku POV

I woke up with the worst hang over of my life. I went to get up when I felt an arm pull me back down to the bed. I looked behind me and saw Bakugou, of course, completely asleep.

Did he bring me back here?

I slowly took his arm off me and I went to the bathroom and threw up everything I had eaten in the last 12 hours.. I flushed the toilet and led on the bathroom floor and held my stomach, whining.

"Deku?" Bakugou's voice came from across the door. "Can I come in?"

"Mhm." I said and I closed my eyes, resting my head on the floor. My body hurting to much to keep my head supported.

The door opened and Bakugou sighed looking down at me. He sat cross legged in front of me and rubbed my head slowly, I purred. To weak to fight away how comforting his touch was to me.

"How can I help?" He asked. I sat up and leant against him.

"I know you don't want to." I muttered. "Just leave me, go do business and I can take care of myself.."

Bakugou paused then picked me up and brought me into the bedroom, he carefully led me down on the bed and put a thin blanket over me. I closed my eyes, waiting for something bad to happen.

"Kirishima." Bakugou said and I looked to him, he was pacing around on the phone. "Midoriya is ill, I'm gonna need you to cancel everything for today. Bring aspirin to the apartment. Then you can enjoy Seoul."

He hung up and put the phone down on the side. He looked to me and said "You need water." He left the room.

Ugh why was he doing this now.. Trying to get me to 'warm up' to him before he marks and h-hurts me?! Dick...

I brought my hand over my eyes, the light were hurting my head...

I heard footsteps and looked around the room to see Bakugou. He crouched down next to the bed so he was level with me and muttered "Drink, it's gonna help you."

I sat up a little and took the drink. Ice cold water. "Bakugou.."

"Yeah, Deku?"

"Can you turn off the lights? It's-"

"Sure." He said and he got up and flicked them off, only tiny bits of light coming through the curtains to lighten up the room.

He spent the next few hours taking care of me until I felt good enough to eat, so he ordered room services food. Which was amazing!

"I'm sorry about leaving last night." I said to him quietly.

"It's okay." He answered and he put his arm around my waist and brought me close, I led against his chest. Burying my face into his shirt. He smelt nice.. "I messed up, I know. I won't mark you. Until your ready. I promise baby. But you gotta give me a chance and some time.."

I took a deep breath and thought about it. He hasn't taken a break from taking care of me all day. He's completely exhausted himself... Okay.

"Yeah, okay. I can do that. I will give you some time.. And of course a chance to prove yourself." I smiled.

I closed my eyes and started to relax, that's when I felt it..