6

Mike gave bailey details about Eleven. He didn't have anything like a picture, so the best he could do was describe El.

"Do you think that's good enough?" Mike asked the girl and she nodded. She closed her eyes, while the supercomm was on, no specific channel, it was just making static noise.

Bailey tried her best to focus. She saw slight glimpse of a girl.  But mike described a shaved head, she had hair, curly hair.

She wasn't able to stay in the place wherever the girl was located, it was like Bailey was blinking repeatedly; one moment Eleven was in the space with Bailey then she wasn't.

It was like something wasn't letting her see the girl. But it didn't want her to leave, her head started pounding, she couldn't leave the place for some reason.

She hasn't done this in a while, and doing it made if feel like she was doing everything wrong.

Papa only made her focus on her fire, nothing else really. Ever since he found out about her for that all she ever really used. Finding someone in her head was about the first thing she learned, but stopped learning shortly.

But this wasn't going good as planned.  "Do you see her, bailey?" Mike asked and the girl didn't answer. "Bailey?" Mike asked. Bailey was trying to get out of the place, she wasn't focusing on Mike calling her name even though she heard him.

But she was in a all black space. It was dark. She couldn't tell where she was.

She shook her head knowing exactly what this place was after a while. "No...no" she started to cry and look around, hearing the familiar noises she disliked so much. The scary sounds the creature made.

She started looking around "stay back" she said while trying to start up fire in her hands but it went back out. She was defenseless. The noise around her got louder making her turn around to see the tall flower figure.

She started running, she didn't know where to go, she couldn't use her powers, and she could barley even see.

"Mike!" She screamed while running from this creature. She started the fire up in her hand and she sent the fire towards the creature making it screech. "Help!" She yelled while crying and running. Her headache got worse she was getting weak, her powers wouldn't start up like normal anymore.

She screamed while crying; she begun to become tired, her body was getting heavy by the minute.

She fell to the ground and closed her eyes tightly.

"Bailey" she heard and opened her eyes to see mike "did you see el?" He asked and she glared at him.

"I hurt badly and you asked for El" she said while crying and holding her head.

It was pounding, badly, she never experienced something like this. Mike went up towards the girl but she backed away.

"Don't touch me" she cried "I'm sorry, Bails, forgive me I didn't mean to, I didn't know you were hurt" Mike said and she went into the tent and cried softly.

"Baile-" she cut him off "please leave, Michael" she said and he looked at her to she her nodding reassuringly. "you can go" she said while crying "I'll be okay" she added and she closed the tent.

Mike stood there watching the tent. He looked down in shame and sighed, he felt bad. She was being selfish.

He walked up the stairs and looked at the tent one more time before leaving. He wanted to give her some space. He felt horrible for not caring about the girls health after she tried finding El for him.

-

Mike, Max, and Lucas were in the back of the school looking through the trash.

Dustin then turned the corner seeing his friends "what the hell is going on?" Dustin asked his friends "what do you think? We're looking for dart" Mike said then trash flew out of the dumpsters.

"Jesus" Dustin said then Lucas hopped out of the trash "well, well, well, look who finally decided to show up. After I drew the short straw, real convenient" Lucas said to Dustin.

"You stink" Max said while moving aside to Dustin and Dustin smiled at the girl "hi max" Dustin said "hi" Max said in a questionable tone.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna help?" Lucas said and threw him a stick and they all started searching through the trash.

-

After Mike trying to call the Byers' they weren't answering.

So the boys all went into the Av room, Mike told them about the episodes and the shadow monster.

Mike didn't want to tell everything but he had to, so they could all help.

So after school Mike went to the Byers' and knocked on the door.

"Hello?! Will! Mrs Byers!" Mike yelled as he knocked on the door and it opened up.

"Hey Mike" Joyce said to the boy "is will here?" Mike asked "you know what, now is not a really good time" joyce said to Mike "is he okay?" Mike asked and joyce sighed while stepping out "yeah...you know, he's just not really feeling real well, he's laying down, so I'll tell him that you stopped by okay?" Joyce said while about to walk back into the house "it's about the shadow monster, isn't it?" Mike asked and Joyce turned around shockingly.

-

Bailey walked around the basement seeing it was late.

It was dark and Mike haven't returned she was still mad at the boy, but she couldn't do anything about it.

She looked around and walked towards the door. She looked around at the place and sighed.

She was independent, quiet, smart, and strong, but she couldn't help but soften up for mike, she trusted him, but he lied to her.

All she could think is that he didn't care for her. A tear dropped from her face as she touched the handle and opened the door slowly.

The dark night was in front of her eyes.

"Bye, Michael" she said and walked out of the basement closing the door back slowly and softly not wanting to make noise.

She then began to walk into the night.

edited