12

SEASON 3

Bailey sat on the couch as her dad sat on his la-Z-boy.

They were watching a movie like always, it was now a daily routine for Bailey and Hopper when Mike came over.

Ever since the snowball they started to watching movies when she got upset about Mike. They always watched a movie to distract her. Bailey reached over to her dad and grabbed some more chips and dipped them in her little bowl of salsa.

Hopper leaned back in his chair seeing Mike and El makeout.

"Hey!" He yelled and the door slammed shut scaring Bailey then looked back at what her dad was yelling at, but all she saw was the door.

"That scared me" she said with a glare at the door.

"Hey!" Hopper yelled while putting his things down "3 inch minimum" Hopper said while getting up and Bailey sighed while putting her hand out and pausing the tv.

She had telekinesis but barely used it, it was more of El's thing, she just likes using fire more but never gets to use it.

Bailey sat there as her dad talked to the kids and soon Mike walked out of their room, yes their; el's and bailey's room

Bailey and El had to share the room.

"Bye, Bails" he said "bye, Michael" she said with a small smile.

She's the only one who calls Mike, Michael, after he rudely abandoned her for El, but it was all okay the girl can deal with it. Mike didn't know Bailey was still mad at the boy but she couldn't stay mad at him forever.

She always told herself that Mike knew el before her, so it was fair. And plus her and Mike barely talked to each other.

Hopper then came back into the living room and sat back in the couch.

"Sorry, want to continue the movie?" He asked and she shook her head "it's fine, I'm tired...good night, Hopper" she said and he nodded with a sighed.

Bailey also talked really well now, she still didn't understand big words, but she knew how to talk in complete sentences, it was a year of learning. But it was worth it.

She got in the room and got in her bed, El and Bailey's bed were across from each other.

Bailey turned her back towards El as El talked to Mike in the supercomm.

Once they were done talking Bailey spoke up.

"El, please try hurrying up your make out session, I like sleeping, and you guys are in here for hours everyday makes it hard for me to get to bed to sleep when you guys are making out from 12pm to 6pm" Bailey said and El glared at the girl.

"Stop being jealous" El said "how am I being jealous!? I just don't want to be in a room with you and your boyfriend making out all day!" Bailey started to raise her voice.

El then used her telekinesis making the radio fly at Bailey and hit her. "Ouch" she said and used a fire ball to throw on El, El then patted her arm; not wanting to catch on fire.

El was about to throw something else until Hopper walked in."You girls stop! You are sisters and you are going to learn how to get along!" Hopper yelled at the two.

Her and el didn't get along, they fought with their powers and Hopper couldn't take it.
Bailey then got up and grabbed her shoes with her telekinesis and put them on.

"Where are you going?" Hopper asked Bailey "for a walk" she said and he looked at her "you can't go for a walk, it's late-" Bailey put her hands over her ears and everything went silent.

She looked at Hopper to still see his mouth moving and she walked past him.

"Unblock your ears! Bailey" he yelled while the girl stormed out. Hopper wanted to let her be for a while, he knew she'd come back around 9pm like she always did.

He looked over at El and walked out closing the door behind him. He sat on the couch; waiting for Bailey to return.

-
Bailey walked up to the familiar house and she took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
Soon Mrs Henderson opened it.

"El and I can't stand each other, and Hopper can't stand us fighting, c-can I stay the night?" She asked and the woman nodded "of course" she said with a smile "thank you so much" Bailey as she followed behind Mrs Henderson inside.
-
"So what are you going to do about all this fighting?" Mrs Henderson asked as they sat on the couch "I don't know, leave i guess" she said "leave to where exactly?" Mrs Henderson asked "I don't know" Bailey said while sighing "maybe you could just move in with us" Mrs Henderson said and Bailey eyes widened "that would be great-except I wouldn't want to get in the way" Bailey said "you could never get in the way in fact I think Dustin would love to have you here" she said.

"But I don't know how my dad would feel" Bailey said "I know, but Hopper would get used to it, and you could always go see him-I mean if you don't want to do this you don't Have to, honey" Mrs Henderson said and Bailey nodded she didn't have to think twice. "you're right, okay, I want to stay" she said making Mrs Henderson smile.

Mrs Henderson always wanted a sweet and kind daughter like Bailey, so she had no problem with excepting the girl into her loving home.

"Also, you have to get up early for the surprise" Mrs Henderson said making her nod "it will now be so much easier" Bailey said with a laugh.

She then walked up to the phone.

"Can I call Hopper?" She asked "of course" mrs Henderson said. And she started to dial the number.
-
Hopper sat there ready to go, he grabbed his gun and was ready to head out to look for his daughter since she hasn't returned.

The phone started to ring and he walked over to the phone.

"Hello?" He said "Hopper" the voice said and he sighed in relief knowing exactly who it was "Bailey, where are you?" He asked and she sighed "I'm at Dustin's, I was wondering if I can stay the night?" She asked not wanting to tell exactly what she wanted to do yet and Hopper closed his eyes "sure" he said with a sigh knowing his daughter needed space.

"Ok, thanks, see ya" she said and hung up and Hopper stood there. He knew they were breaking apart, Bailey became more distant and never wanted to watch movies anymore.

And El was distant too, she wanting to spend time with Mike with every second she got.

Hopper was falling apart because couldn't lose his daughters. They were only 14, he felt like they were tired of them.

edited