16

"Thanks Steve, see you tomorrow." Dustin said as him and bailey got out of the car "bye Steve." Bailey said while closing the door. "see you guys." Steve said as the 2 kids walked up to the door and Steve rolled up his window watching the kids talk at the door making him furrow his eyebrow.

"I left my keys inside." Dustin said "why are you like this?" Bailey joked. "why can't you just shut up and help." Dustin whispered. "what are you two doing? I was supposed to drive off two minutes ago, you guys are supposed to be inside by now, I have to sleep you know." Steve rambled. "well Dustin the genius left his keys." bailey said "can't you just use your powers?" Steve yelled back.

"Shhhhh" Bailey and Dustin said loudly to Steve while looking around, forgetting they were outside. "I could, I just need to be covered." bailey said "it's 9:45pm, who could possibly be out watching you two right now?" Steve asked making Bailey sigh and sent a burning sensations to Steve's hand. "ouch" Steve yelled. Bailey then opened the door making Dustin smile.

"What was that for?" Steve asked. "for a distraction, also for you being mean, see you little Stevie." Bailey said and Steve rolled his window back up and driving away.

Dustin and Bailey walked in the house in complete relief to go to bed "second day back, how do you feel?" Bailey asked Dustin "pretty good after meeting back with Steve, after those other assholes ditched me" Dustin said and Bailey laughed "they didn't mean it, I mean, they didn't mean to be..well mean. It would have been fun if you weren't trying to contact your girlfriend for the whole day." Bailey said, trying to ease in the truth without hurting his feelings, and Dustin glared at the girl. "Ok—well—um goodnight, Dustin" Bailey said while walking into her new room closing the door behind her.

She sighed and plopped on the bed she sighed, yet again, and closed her eyes. After a while she got back up putting on her pajamas then held her hand out; turning off the light since she didn't feel like walking over to the light switch. Her powers really did come in handy.

She laid down and closed her eyes. The moment her eyes closed she saw herself sitting on the couch with Hopper. "This movie isn't scary" Bailey said and laughed. "it'll get scary, just give it time" Hopper warned the girl. "I've seen scarier things-in real life" she said and Hopper smiled "you're a pretty tough girl, Bails." He said and she smiled. "I learned from the best." she said while nudging Hopper's shoulder.

Bailey smiled in her sleep, she missed these good times, she was going to go back home to visit hopper tomorrow, that was her plan. She always missed him whenever she thought of him.

Bailey's eyes shot opened. Something was wrong with her best friend, she could feel it. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. The tingling feeling started getting worse as she sat there. Chills running up her back to her neck. She ran to her shoes and grabbed them quickly. She quickly put them on and sped walked into the kitchen to see the time.

11:32pm

She snuck outside quickly, signing at the rain pouring down quickly and harshly. She started running down the road until she got to the familiar part of the woods. Before she could even snap to reality she tripped over a rock.

She groaned on the ground as rain and blood mixed, the big cut in her knee started aching but she ignored it and stood up. She started speed walking as the rain dropped harder than before.

She soon made it to the house, the house she was went to when she would feel shitty, the Byers resident.

She knocked on the door and waited impatiently for someone to answer. She knocked again and the door swung open to reveal Lucas "Bailey?" "Lucas?" The two questioned in unison.