9

Just live with me for a second...yes it's all choppy but I promise once we get to third season it will be less choppy
—————/////////////////////////—————

"Listen dude, coach calls a play in a game...bottom line, you execute it, all right?" Steve said "okay first of all this isn't some stupid sports game, second we're not even in the game, we're on the bench" Mike said "right so my point is..." Steve said and they all waited for him to answer "right, Yea, we're on the bench so uh, there nothing we can do" Steve said while throwing the towel over his shoulder.

"That's not entirely true, I mean these demodogs have a mind, when they ran away from the bus they were called" Dustin said "so if we get there attention..." Lucas started "maybe we can draw then from them lab" Max finished "clear the path to the gate" Mike said "yeah and then we all die!" Steve said "well that's on point of view" Dustin said "no, that's not a point of view man, that's a fact" Steve said and Mike walked past them.

"I got it" Mike said while walking into the kitchen to the fridge to where the picture was; the location they found Hopper at in the tunnels.

"This is where chief dug his hole, this is our way into the tunnel so...here, right here is like a hub, so you go all the tunnels feeding in here" Mike explained while walking into the middle of the room on top of the drawings.

Bailey looked around still can't believe that Will drew all those pictures; making a map of Hawkins.

"Maybe if we set this on fire.." Mike started "oh yea, that's a no" Steve said "the mind flayer will call away his army" Dustin said "they'd all come to stop us" Lucas continued "we'll circle back to the exit, by time they'll realize we're gone" Mike said "El would be at the gate" Max finished.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Steve yelled scaring Bailey and getting the kids attention "this is not happening" Steve said "but-" Steve cut mike off "no, no, no, no, no, no. no buts, I promised I'd keep you shit heads safe and that's exactly what I plan on doing, we're staying here on the bench and we're waiting for the starting team to do there job, does everybody understand?" Steve said "this isn't some stupid sports game" Mike said "I said does everybody understand that?" Steve said and the kids all stayed quiet.

"I need a yes" Steve said while getting calm again. They then all heard a car pulling up making all the kids run to the window.

"It's my brother, he can't know I'm here, he'll kill me, he'll kill us" Max said making Bailey get her hands ready to fight back.

Steve walked out side making the kids all look out the window. They watched as the teens talked, Billy then pointed his cigarette to the window making the kids hide; Dustin pulling Bailey down.

"Shit did he see us?" Dustin asked and Bailey nodded "sorry" she said and Dustin shook his head "not you, he saw everyone" Dustin said.

They kids all walked past the door ready to make a run for it but Billy had already opened the door.

"Well, well, well, Lucas Sinclair what a surprise" Billy said making Bailey look at Lucas in confusion.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max" Billy said "Billy go away" Max said "you disobeyed me, and you know what happens when you disobey me...I break things" he said and he instantly put his hand on the side of Lucas' coat and rammed him into the shelf.

"Billy stop! Billy stop" Max yelled. Billy then started mumbling something to Lucas.

"Stay away from her! You hear me" Billy yelled into Lucas' face "I said get away from me" Lucas yelled while kneeing Billy in his private area and Billy pulled away groaning in pain.

"You are so dead Sinclair, so dead" Billy said and Steve turned Billy around "no you are" Steve said and punched Billy in the face shocking Bailey "Steve!" Bailey yelled even though she didn't really know either one of well enough she just didn't want more bad things to happen, but it was bad already, things were just taking off.

But billy started laughing like a maniac.

Lucas ran over to the boys and they hugged him in relief that he didn't get hurt.

"I've been waiting to meet this king Steve everybody's been telling me so much about" Billy said "get out" Steve said while pushing Billy back with 2 fingers and billy stood there for a second.

Billy then tried swinging of Steve but luckily Steve ducked down and Billy missed letting Steve have the opportunity to punch the boy in the face again.

"Yes! Kick his ass Steve!" Dustin cheered "get him!" Mike yelled "murder that son of a bitch!" Dustin yelled making Bailey look at the boy in shock.

Soon words for Bailey started to become a blur everything started going in slowly motion as she backed away.

All she saw was punches being thrown. She fell on the ground; tripping over her own foot then things went back to normal. It was weird, she didn't understand what happened. Nothing like that has even happened to her.

Max walked up to Billy and stabbed him in the neck with a needle and pushed the liquid into his neck.

Billy then stood up and looked at Max in disbelief, he took the needle out of his neck and looked at it.

"The hell is this? You little shit what did you do?" Billy asked and he feel the ground. Billy then started laughing.

"From here on out, you leave me and my friends alone, do you understand?" Max said to Billy "screw you" Billy spat and Max swung the bat under Billy's private area making the nails dig into the floor.

"Say you under! Say it.....say it!" Max yelled while threatening to hit him with the bat this time "I understand" Billy said weakly "what?" Max asked "I understand" Billy said loud and clear.

"Let's get out of here" max said and Bailey stood up.

edited