14

Bailey walked up to the house and did the secret knock. Hopper opened the door quickly and looked at her, he looked angry.

"You're 4 hours late for curfew" he said and she looked down. "I'm sorry" she said and he sighed "there's no sorry, El came back on time" he said "yea, only because she wanted to make out with her stupid boyfriend" Bailey said "Bailey" he sighed and she stepped in the house.

"I'm sorry-I just can't do this" Bailey said and Hopper furrowed his eyebrows "what does that mean?" He asked "I want to move in with Dustin and his mom, Mrs Henderson said I could only if you agreed" Bailey said and Hopper rubbed his face. He was confused and stressed.

"No" he said "why not? I can't get along with El and I honestly don't think we ever are" Bailey said "I know, how about you have the couch and I'll have the floor" he said and Bailey shook her head "I can't do that you need to be comfortable I'm your own home too, look-they have another room which is perfect for me and I promise I'll visit you every other day and we can have movie night, just please let me move with Mrs Henderson and Dustin" Bailey said, practically begging her Dad.

Hopper was really of stress right now. He wanted his daughter to be happy. But he didn't want to let her go, he only had her for a year and was already failing at parenting. Well that's what it at least seemed like to him.

"Bails" he said stressfully "please, I'll keep my promise" she said "fine" he said, giving up. It was hard for him to say no, the girl smiled widely at her Dad. "thank you so much" she said while hugging him she let go and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked her Dad "let's talk" he said and he sat on the couch and she sat next to him.

"Am I failing at parenting?" He asked and she shook her head "no, why would you think that?" She asked "because you're moving out to your friends house, you're 14, bails" Hopper said.

"Look, it's not because of you, you have been the best Dad ever, you made sure to keep me safe, you watch movies with me every night to get Mike off my mind, you make me laugh, you made sure I learned how to speak properly, you buy me clothes, you make sure I fit in with the kids my age-you do so much for me-I can't even explain how grateful I am for you, you definitely aren't failing at parenting" Bailey said and Hopper smiled to himself "I'm sorry, it's just too much happening at once" he said and she nodded. She understood where he was coming from. Two teenage girls with powers fighting daily and now one was moving away with their friend. That's a lot to take in.

"Wanna have movie night?" She asked, wanting to lighten the mood and he looked at her "I'll tell dustin I'm coming tomorrow morning" she said and Hopper nodded. He enjoyed watching movies with Bailey.

Hopper went into the fridge and got the salsa and chips while Bailey called the Henderson residence.

Once the phone answered Bailey spoke up.
"Hello?" Bailey heard her best friend's voice "Dustin this is Bailey, I'm calling to tell you that Hop said I can move in with you" Bailey said while smiling "that's great" Dustin said "yea, so I'll be over there first thing in the morning so be awake" she said and the boy nodded to himself "alright" he said "okay, see you tomorrow" she said "see ya" Dustin said and the phone hung up.

"What do you want to watch?" Hopper asked bailey she closed her eyes and pulled out a random movie with her telekinesis.

"I guess were watching nightmare on elm street" she said and Hopper nodded.

-

The next morning Bailey woke up on the couch with chip crumbs on her stomach and salsa on her shirt

She looked around to see her things in front of her

She looked around to see no one, Hopper left for work. The only person who would pack for her was El. She must have been listening to her conversation she had with Hopper and with Dustin over the phone.

She grabbed her things.Which was only 3 bags and they were all filled with clothes. She then grabbed them and they were very heavy but she had to deal with it.

-

She threw her bags down onto the porch and knocked on the door. It soon opened revealing Dustin.

"Hey, Bails" he said while he grabbing 2 bags "hey Dusty" she said while walking in "this is crazy, I'm gonna be living with one of my best friends!" Bailey said and Dustin smiled "I know right!" He said.

"Wait, you're dressed, meaning you're up to something" she said "yea, I'm going to visit Steve at his new job" she said and her eyes widened.

"I want to go" she said "but that's over the limit, too many people remember?" Dustin reminded her. "I'll be safe, and we'll only visit Steve and that's all" Bailey said and Dustin nodded.

-

While walking into the ice cream shop Bailey was looking all around; paranoid but also amazed by everything.

Dustin walked up to a girl with shoulder length hair and a white hat that said 'ahoy' in blue.

"Hi" Dustin said "hi" she said back "I'm Dustin" he said "I'm Robin" she said "I-I'm Bailey" y said awkwardly and Robin smiled at the two teens.

"Pleasure to meet you, uh-is he here?" Dustin asked the girl "is who here?" Robin asked then Steve burst through the door.

"Henderson!" Steve said while putting his hands up both bailey and Dustin laughed "Henderson! He's back!" Steve said "he's back!" Steve said again "I'm back..you got the job!" Dustin celebrated "I got the job!" Steve said and imitated a trumpet. They then did their handshake and laughed.

"How many children are you friends with?" Robin asked embarrassing Steve as he got quiet.

Then Steve looked back to see Bailey "Bails! Wait-Bailey what are you doing here?" Steve asked and she covered her face "I wanted to come see you and plus this is my first time out so let's make this quicker please?" She asked.
And Steve nodded, confusingly.

"Funny thing is El was up her with Max too" Steve said and Bailey shrugged her shoulders. She didn't care if she was being honest. Just because they're sisters that doesn't mean they want to hear about each other all the time.

edited