Chapter 1

"I can't believe you fucking did this to me! Dave!" Ruby yelled with tears streaming down her face.

"I didn't do anything! Will you listen to me!" David stood in front of her with both hands on his hips.

"Shut the fuck up!" Ruby slaps him. "I saw Jena! In your arms and both of you were - ugh! You disgust me!"

"What you saw is not what you're thinking! She was just -"

"Just what? Swallowing your lips? Huh? I know what I saw David Adams!" Ruby tried to tower over her husband but he was just too tall for her.

"Well, you didn't see clearly Ruby! And stop yelling! Jena was -"

"I don't give a damn!" She snaps.

"You're just impossible! I'm tired of your bullshit Ruby! Your obsessiveness and all! You don't stop yelling like some freak in some bar!"

"Oh, now I'm a freak! Gosh David you've got such a nerve! You're supposed to keep your head down in shame David! Not acting disrespectful and rude like you're doing!"

"Now I'm the one shouting!"

"Enough David! Guess what?" Ruby looks straight into her husband's eyes. She took off her ring slamming it on the table. "This marriage is over! I don't trust you anymore, I wanna divorce!" She wipes her tears.

David stares with eyes as wide as saucer, "are you fucking crazy?!"

"If you can call been betrayed that, yes I'm crazy."

"What of the kids?"

"You didn't care about them when you were with that bitch! Three beautiful children! That couldn't be any better!"

"You can't just leave!"

"Yes I can and I'm taking the kids with me!"

David chuckles, "no way! You can't afford enough money to train them! And I won't let my kids on the street with a bitch as mother!"

Ruby gasp, it hurts knowing that the man you loved just use your past against you, "yes David I was a bitch! a filthy whore! But now I'm not! You totally change me but with your current attitude, I guess we have to take this to the court!"

"Fuck! You're such a stubborn person! Ruby! You don't stand a chance against me! I don't wanna hurt you!"

"You have already hurt me, David, more than anyone else!"

"Look, Ruby, you'll lose."

"That's what we will see." Ruby stomps away.

After the divorce was pronounced.

"I fucking hate you, David." Ruby sobs as she hugged her kids very tightly.

David sigh, his heartache to see her leaving, but it was her decision, not his.

"Momma, please don't leave!" The younger boys cried.

"We love you, mama." The eight years old girl hugged her mother.

"I love you all, kids! But I have to go, I promise I'll come to visit and call you as much as I can." Ruby wipes her tears as she finally broke the hug.

She hugs herself as her kids enter the school bus, even as the bus was moving they were waving to her and she waved back.