Chapter 54

The loud beep! Beeeep! Of the alarm penetrated stubbornly in Romeo's sleep, slowly bringing him back to earth.

With a loud groan the alarm flew to the wall and a crash! sound erupted, with a smirk of satisfaction on his face Romeo turn back on his belly trying to fall back to sleep.

The sweet cozy and warm feeling of been in the darkness started enveloping him when.

"ROMEO!" Jumped little Camila, when her brother won't reply. She soundlessly climbed on the bed, before pulling his curly locks and repeating over and over again, "get up sleepy head. Get up sleepy head."

"Hmpf..." Romeo put the pillows above his head. Camila frown slightly at how much of a lazy ass her brother was.

"Romeo! Juliet is here to pick you!" She screamed, having her brother leap out of bed.

"Shit am not ready!" He raced to the bathroom, jumping into the cold shower, taking a quick bath, he tripped on a black rip jeans and his usual white button down shirt with the badge of the school. He stuffed his school works in his bag without forgetting the horrible sweat vest, once he get to school he might put that on if necessary. He shoved his socks feet in his black vans. Before racing downstairs deciding to leave his hair messy.

"Whoa that was fast." Gaby complimented giving Camila a high five.

"What?" Romeo stare at his sisters confused when realization hit him on the face, "wait, that was a trick to get me out of bed right?" He narrowed his eyes at his two cocky sisters.

"Yup." Camila said, "if you should see how you ran, you're in love with her." She smirk.

Romeo blushed, "what?" He chuckle, "not at all and miss you're too young to talk about love." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh really you're just eleven. Five years difference." Camila equally crossed her arms over her little chest.

"Twelve in three months, six years difference." Romeo stuck his tongue at her.

"It doesn't count you're still young for that matter."

"Not at all when I was just eight I had my first kiss."

Camila gasp, "such a spoilt and pervert child."

"Repeat that again." He grabbed a glass cup full orange juice.

"What would you do with that you know am allergic to oranges right?"

"Do I?" He had a smug grin playing on his lips.

"Okay you two calm down, Romeo have right to date someone, but not more than that, I think mum and dad should really have the talk with him" Gabriella scratch the back of her neck at the memory of David having the talk with her that was so embarrassing.

"Not at all I don't need that awkward talk." Romeo took a sip of the juice trying to hide how much he was blushing behind the glass.

"Which talk?" David pop out from behind them, Camila threw herself in her dad's arms.

Romeo just left like he hadn't enter the kitchen in the first place, Gabriella and David exchanged looks.

She went after her younger brother who had found a zone of comfort on the dinning table scrolling on his phone will eating noodles.

"Hey Ro do you have any game today?" Jonas asked.

Romeo was startled by the question, "uh, no, I don't."

"Kay." Jonas said monotonously.

"Why asking?" He raised a quizzical brow at them.

"Just like that." Jason replied.