Chapter 22

Jason's POV

Life is just good! Am having a crush isn't that great? Her name is Bianca, she is so sweet, full of life and extremely brave, I haven't speak to her yet. And the worst part of it, is that Jason is not aware of it. Well if he is he'll kill me. We promise to share everything and I don't think Bianca will want to share us. Lol.

"Jason?" I heard Jonas called from behind me with a small voice, that's not him. I turn around just to be met with Jonas Bowing his head.

"Hey Jo! Sup?" I didn't notice I was holding my locker door daydreaming, well now I do, that's why I just slam it shut.

"Uh... We've got a little problem." He said.

"What?" My breathing hitch.

"Remember the last time, in the party and the fighting stuff and what I told you will happen." He said still keeping his head down.

"Well I..." The bell rang interrupting us.

I saw Jonas tense up.

"Speak Jo! Am listening!" I urge.

He sigh, "I gotta go, see you in class." He walked away.

I rolled my eyes, he can be weird sometimes.

We had a game with another basketball team in school. Some students came to watch and among them were Bianca, she makes me freeze and makes my heard pound, she always leaves me speechless. I mean she was so damn beautiful with long black hair and her blue eyes. Who can remain indifferent to that. My greatest fear is what if Jonas crushes on her too?

Like 95 percent of the things I like he likes to, not just mimicking or been a copy cat, but like seriouys we have the same spirit and choice that's how I'll put it.

Once I wanted a skateboard the most ordinary ever, normally we use brand new skateboard, costly skateboard not just ordinary but I wanted that one, I just wanted it out of blue. I never told it to Jonas and he wasn't there when I saw it at the junk store, but when I came to buy it the next day, the cashier told me he sold it to me, I was like what the hell is he talking about when I got home I saw Jonas with a similar skateboard, when I asked him where he bought it and why?

He told me he bought it in a junk store just because he felt like, I didn't think that was a coincidence cause many moments like this happens almost everyday to us.

"Ow!" I winced when the basketball hit my head.

"Sorry!" Ethan said.

"No prob!" I called out, he walks to me winking his brows.

"You're crushing on her huh?" He mention to Bianca with his eyes.

"No." I said nervously.

"Fine, I guess it won't cause you any problem if I date her." He starts walking off.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him close, "try it and you die! Love her!" I whisper harshly.

"I knew it!" He whispered back.

I rolled my eyes as I released his sweaty hand.

"Is Jonas in love too?"

"No!" I blurted out. "She is not his type never will never be."

"But you guys have the same test how can it be?" Ethan said.

"Shut up! You better don't tell him!" I growl.

"Okay , okay." He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Better!" I huffed.

******