Chapter 26

Gabriella's POV
"Gaby! I can't reach for the cookies in the cupboard!" I heard Camila call from downstairs.

"Gaby can you help me with my button, it fell off!" Jason called.

"Gaby help me first with our researches you promise." Jonas called.

I sigh, Gaby have to do everything in the house! Clara has gone on vacation and I have to do everything! Not like I hate doing it but I need sometime on my own, I was putting my make up.

"Gaby can I lean your tablet for a sec? You know Almighty took mine." Romeo pop from behind the door.

"Fine one hour and dad better don't see you on that."

"Okay dokie!" He took my tablet and ran off.

"Gabriella did you see my wallet?" Dad called.

I put on my lucky bracelet mum gave to me when I was just a kid.

I walked to dad's room, open the drawer under his closet and grabbed his wallet, he always forgets he left it here. I walk back downstairs and gave it to him.

"Ah, thanks princess." Dad peck me on the cheek.

I help Camila with the cookies. "Muchas gracias!" She grinned.

I grab a needle and a thread, I sew the button on Jason favourite collar shirt, then I help Jonas with the research.

"Thank you goddess!" Jason said.

"You're a good mummy, thank you so very much!" Jonas said.

"No worries is my Job." I smiled.

I took my stuffs and head downstairs, I really need to start going if I don't wanna be late.

"Hey dad, who's coming with me?"

"Camila and Ro."

"Okay, come on! Cami and Ro move it!" I called, Romeo came down running the stairs. Camila came out from the kitchen.

I drove them to school and for a second I could finally breath. I got to the uni, and oh crap hell started.

"Miss Adams can you explain the importance of balance sheet to the class?" The lecturer asked. Like I have a choice.

"Sure!" I got up and went to the whiteboard. "The balance sheet is really important to determine the profit or loss of an organization at the end of a month, through balance sheet you get to know if a business is progressing or falling," I explained.

It took me thirty minutes to finish my explanation. After all my lectures I got back home, I still have to go to work and music lessons.

The kids were not back yet, I got my guitar and bike key. I climbed on my bike and drove off.

Work was as interesting as usual, do I mention I work at MacDonald? Yeah I do. The happy faces are the best.

"Gaby take the command of table four." Nick said, nick is my boss, he is in his mid forties, very kind and patient comprehensive too.

"Okay boss." I grab a jotter and a pen I walk to the table.

A boy was seating on the table with his younger brother, I think he is Camila's age mate. The boy has a thick black hair, he wore a cool blue Jack, and a white pant, he looked cool. But you never know appearance are deceptive.

"What can I bring for you sir?" I asked, he finally look up from his phone. He stared at me for a while before shaking his head and stuttering.

His younger brother sigh, "fries please."