Chapter 13

Jonas's POV
"Gymnastics is cool!" Camila exclaimed as we got out of the car.

"Oh really." Jason said.

"Yeah but I can't do much, I feel a little jealous about some people." She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Guys here we are!" Gabriella pulled in our garage.

I helped Camila out and we head inside the house.

"Granny!" I hugged my favourite grandma, dad's mother of cause. As for my Spanish grandma I don't know her much but she miss me, the times we had together were enough to lit something up.

"My Favorite grandsons!" She hugged the both of us. Why did she specify it though.

As soon as Camila noticed our grandma she tense up and made herself small, Gabriella had also joined the hugged.

"Oh where is my second granddaughter?" She looked around, surprise was written over her face when she saw her.

"You're mix?" She crouch down to Camila's height with sparkles in her eyes.

"Hey Grammy." She said, we all laughed at her pronunciation making her blush and look away.

"Am okay with that honey. You don't speak much, do you?"

"Only if I don't know the person, you look more like abuelita, but more calmer, abuelita has a tattoo though, on her arm but she regrets it."

My Spanish grandma was a hard nut when she was a teenager, she did bad stuffs, a hell lot of bad stuffs.

Granny chuckled. "You're more nicer than your brother." Her gaze drop on Romeo who was standing on the corner. I didn't notice him but never mind he is bad news anyway.

"You can come out of the corner." She said.

He and Camila share a pretty cold look before he ran upstairs slamming the door. That was a huge disrespect! Usually if any of us comes out of the corner we gotta apologize to whoever we offended. I swear that kid had got a damn character.

*****

Through out the day grandma spoke to Camila they were really having fun.

"Gabi!" Jason walked to where she was cooking trying to act cool. I followed beside him.

"When is dad coming?" He grabbed an apple.

"Uh... Around that 6am." She steered her soup.

Jason was smiling ear to ear. I swear he can be dumb at times, Gabriella narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him.

"Why?" I fake a worried expression.

"Because, he had something to deal with." She replied.

I sigh, "I hate accounting. You don't have time for family." I tried to quit the suspicion on her face.

"Nah.. -"

"I think we'll just go to our rooms to play on our Xbox." Jason dragged me.

I shut the door behind us, "I swear you're such an idiot!" I shoved him on the bed.

"What did I do?" He whined.

"She almost suspected something! You don't just ask questions and smile when you're satisfied with the answer, you gotta fake been sorry or sad or worried don't ever rejoice in front of the person." I threw my hands in the air.

"why are you nervous?" He stood up.

"Am not!" I sat on the desk.

"Yes you're, you only scold me so harshly when you're nervous."