Chapter 28

Romeo's POV
"CLACK! CLACK! What came over you huh?! Do you wanna end up on the street as a drug dealer! a vagabond! A worthless person?! Why?!" He slam the belt hard against my wet bare skin causing me to scream

"Am trying all my best to straightened you! Am sacrificing a lot for your education and all but you say fucking to all that! You don't even give a damn! How could you! I know you were a difficult child but a Mafia no! Where does the path you're taking lead to?! Do you think of all that?! Now is tattoo, gang and cigarette, soon it will be alcohol, stealing, murder and drugs!" He kept yelling as he store my skin! I was screaming and crying like crazy, my skin was on fire! He's been whipping me since fifteen minutes or more I don't know, but standing in the shower with only boxers and a pale but angry red skin, I have a little idea of how many minutes I've been standing here with wobbling feet.

"P- please s- stop! A- am s-so sorry!" I cried out.

"You're not, not yet believe me, I'll make this moment stick in your mind for a very long time!" He increase the strength on his hits and they came down like a sword of flame, making it worst for me.

David is so cruel, I hate him even more now. I didn't commit murder I just made one choice, a little foolish but you won't blame me, I don't deserve my angry Father's belt tenting my skin in the shower. I knew something like this would happen but I decided to shrug it off, stupid me.

Flashback.

I was scrolling on Twitter in Gaby's laptop, yesterday when I came across, Zayn Malick, his yellow hair was just cool and his tattoos too. I wondered if I could have same.

I had a dream this morning, I saw myself with that same tattoo and all. But I thought it was a bad idea but decided to shrug it off. I grabbed my money. And Gaby drove me to school.

"Hey Ro! Do you know what today is?!" Luca walk excitedly to me.

"No, tell." I said

"Seriously!" He gasp.

"Stop being so dramatic." I rolled my eyes.

"We're releasing our hip pop choreography today! Our camera man is coming! We've been rehearsing for a long time now."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. But am still grounded and we have school." I said shoving my hands in my pocket in frustration.

"I'll skip you too." He huff.

"Me too but it will be a little difficult." I said.

"You got this." He poke my chest.

"Am getting a tattoo today." I said out of blue.

"Why?" He frown

"Cause I want one." I said.

"No way. You better don't! You'll have it on your skin for life and you'll get a huge trouble!"

I yawn, "oh please, is really cool and no one tells me what the fuck am suppose to do is my skin is my body not theirs! will you stop being such a dick?" I gave him a blank expression.

"Fine but I warned you!"

"Whatever nerd!" I walked away with him by my side.

I manage to escape from Mrs twat class, I provoke her and she sent me to the principal office actually but no way I was going there.

I went to a tattoo spa and got what I wanted after showing them a fake ID, it wasn't a big deal, I speak and look more matured than my age. So I got easy access, I got my hair dye yellow just temporarily, I can still wash it with a shampoo if I want.