Chapter 7

The ride to the airport and the flight to Florida was horrible. Romeo won't stop whining and provoking Camila. He had caused a lot of problems, he ignored Ruby's warning all the time and David was getting frustrated, he knew he had to keep his calm at least till the first week was over.

They landed safely, David had his driver come pick them, the ride was full of yellings, either from Camila screaming for Romeo to stop or from Romeo himself talking back to his mother. Finally they made it to David's house in Jacksonville in whole.

The house was pretty huge, with a vest garden and a fascinating fountain of the baby angel with it's love arrows and bow.

As soon as they came in, Ruby was pulled in a long lovely hug with her three teens.

"Gosh mum you missed us!" Jonas first spoke.

"As soon as I heard the news I couldn't do anything but leave lectures, sorry dad." Gabriella said and David nodded in approval.

"Is it true mum?" Jason asked.

"Yeah."

Camila didn't appreciate how tall her siblings look, she was just five and Romeo eleven, he was not that tall.

"Oh my gosh! She looks like me!" Gabriella cheered.

"Hey..." Camila waved shyly.

"Dude! Is that our younger bro?" Jonas said as he approach the grumpy boy.

"Yeah, he is Jo," Ruby replied.

"Why is he white?" Jason asked.

"Silly question Ja! Mum is white!" Gabriella shook her head.

"What is your name sis?" Gabriella crouch down to her.

"Camila Alejandro Adams?" She glanced at her mother before going back to staring at her elder sister.

"Hey Camila!" They all chorus.

"Hi everyone." She smiled shyly.

"I'm Jason, he is Jonas my twin brother! And she is Gabriella our elder sister."

"I got it, Gaby! Ja and Jo!"

"Is that our nicknames?" Gabriella asked.

"Uh-huh."

"Aww." Ruby cooed at her kids.

"What is your name bro?" Jason directed to Romeo who just stare him down dangerously.

"Romeo." Camila replied on behalf of her brother.

"Like in Romeo and Juliet?" Gabriella eyes widen. "Damn he is so cute!"

Romeo groan loudly! "My knees are aching! I feel like shit!" He whined causing his siblings to gasp.

"I'll go get the bags." David left with Ruby.

"You're in a really bad mood Romeo, are you always crappy?" Jonas asked.

"Are you always stupid?" Romeo sass, earning a glare from Jason.

"We've got one bratty little boy." He said.

"We've got two cunt." Romeo replied.

"Okay guys calm down, you won't fight, you're brothers." Gabriella said.

"I wasn't speaking to you bitch, brothers my ass, I didn't want to come here in the first place! I don't give a damn!"

"Romeo Mama said you should be polite!" Camila spoke in Spanish.

"Fuck that! I don't care!" He responded in Spanish too.

"Uh... Were you guys speaking Spanish," Jason raised a brow.

"None of your business, dick."

"Stop!" Camila glared at her Hermano.

"You're as foolish as they are." Romeo shoved his hands in his pockets and left for the door.

"He can't speak to you like that." Gabriella said in Spanish.

"He is my hermano, I'm okay with that." Her gaze dropped to the floor sadly.

"Hey Angel don't be upset, he is a uh... J... F... Uh.." Jason trail off trying to find the perfect non curse word.

"A big meanie." Jonas completed.

Jason snapped his fingers, "that's exactly what I was about to say."

Camila chuckled, "you guys are hilarious!"

"We're glad you love us." Jonas and Jason both said.

The time finally came Ruby narrated to her kids why she had to leave she omitted some private part like David cheating and some more.

"Now I understand better." Jonas said, while Gabriella nodded.

"So they'll be staying with us forever?" Gabriella asked.

"Of cause!" David said.

"Yelp." Ruby added.

"Yey!" The twins cheered.

"Now we have two more siblings!" Jonas exclaimed happily while hugging Camila.

"Yeah." Ruby smiled.

Romeo was getting tired of their shit, mum is so happy with his other siblings, she won't stop smiling, is been long since he saw her smile, she is always stressed out, sighing and huffing, and Camila was receiving so much love, he feared the worst. He had began feeling guilty deep down but he decided to push it off.

"I'm fucking tired!" He groan.

His siblings just gasp, like what is wrong with them each time he speaks they're like "no way!" Little did he know their expression was not cause of his accent but something inappropriate in his sentences.

"I'm not tired.." Camila yarn.

Everybody laughed, "yes you are, Clara get the kids in bed." David called out to the housemaid.

"Come on." Clara smiled warmly to Camila.

"Goodnight everyone." She waved obtaining a goodnight from her new family.

Romeo murmur something under his breath as he walked away.

"Is he always like that mum?" Gabriella asked.

Ruby cleared her throat. "He is a difficult kid but yet good."

"Well." Jason frown.

"Is Camila always like this? I mean calm and happy?" Jonas asked.

"You have nothing to fear she is an Angel, just that she's got problem with meeting new crowd and it affects her a lot."

"Aww, poor baby." Gabriella sigh.

They all pray silently that everything should go well, during the three months, but a lot are yet to happen.

Next chapter will be just great I need you to be ready! Hold on tight!

MASSIVE UPDATE!

VOTE!