Change 60

(Happy birthday @blckrvn81021! Love ya! 🎂🎂🎁🎁)

Romeo POV

Mum is finally back home, not just from the hospital, home as to back with David is been three months now, I don't know why but I don't like the idea that much, no more Mexico, but everyone seem to be more than happy with that, I don't wanna be a bummer or the stick on the wheel but as usual my feelings are nothing, particularly when Camila is as happy as a puppy.

Everyone seem more than happy with the return of mum, I just have to play along. Even if I don't wanna.

As for David and I, I haven't decided what to do yet, am really confused and still pissed at him, he brought a lot of pain to me, and I'll never forget what I went through, the come with scars. His been attentive to me, even though I don't speak much, Mexico miss me and am still homesick, after mum told him about my encounter in the ranch, he's been trying to catch up, but I just won't let him. The pain is still there I just can't forgive him so easily, maybe he is doing it to impress mum, and I don't trust him. Just wait till he sees my report card which is never happening.

"Hey Ro how good are you in wrestling?" Jason asked.

I rolled my eyes while coming down the stairs, with Jason behind me. "I don't like it." I said.

"Too bad!" I heard Jonas said before I was tackled to the floor, with my hands pinned at my back.

"Ah! Let go! J square!" I struggled.

"I don't know why you calling us like that but we love it." Jason pet my cheek, "tap out."

"Never! Get off! Mum!!!" I kept struggling.

"Shh! Stop screaming!" Jonas whispered harshly.

"Hey look is dad! You both are so screw." I lied.

They were both distracted and freaking out.

"I can't breath! You're pressing too hard on my rib cage!" I fake a gasp, then another before closing my eyes and going numb.

"Holy crap Jo! He just passed out!" Jason screamed.

"Go get a cup of water fast! Get off! Him!" Jonas starts freaking out.

He got off me, and was heading to the kitchen when I got up, "hey dumbass, freaking like some chicks?" I smirk.

The both gasp not been able to utter a word from the shock. 

"You're dead meat!" The both growl before pouncing on me but I duck, and ran the stairs as the chased me, I bumped into someone.

I was laughing so hard that I was careless, I will never forget the horror on their faces.

"I found this in your room, laying on the floor careless." Mum said while opening the file on her hand, at first I didn't notice what it was, but when I did my eyes were wide as saucer.

"Holy shit, uh, mum, give it back." I tried to reach for the file politely but she swat my hand away.

"What are you hiding." She pause her lips.

"N-nothing, you don't have the right to search in my stuff." I crossed my arms.

"Really? How old are you?" She equally crossed her arms with a smile on her lips.

"Twelve." Yeah I just turn twelve sorry if I didn't mention that.

"You're still young Ro, when you turn eighteen maybe I'll stop."