Chapter 9

"Hey brat! Get up!" Jonas yelled, trying to get the sleeping lad up.

"Nah... Leave me!" Romeo groan while raising his covers over his head. Jonas sigh and walk back downstairs to have breakfast.

"Where is Romeo?" David asked while scrolling through his phone.

"Sleeping." Jonas pulled a seat for himself.

"I told you to wake him." He said still not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Not like I didn't try." Jonas shove a piece of pancake in his mouth.

"Jason, go wake him up." David instructed.

Jason shared a look with his brother, "but Jonas just did and he won't wake up."

"What did I say?"

"But dad, I'm tired, going back there because of Romeo? He doesn't worth it!"

David finally took his eyes of his phone to stare at his son, "I'm are kidding or you're really talking back to me?"

Jason's heart skipped, "no sir." He sigh as he got up.

"I never said you could leave."

He turned around, "I'm sorry."

"Too late, you're grounded Jason, for talking back, after school I wanna see you in your room."

Jason sigh, he wanted to argue or say something for his defense but he just couldn't, you don't kid with David. "Yes sir. Can I go now?"

"Sure." David returned back to working on his phone.

Jason barge into Romeo's room angrily. "Get the fuck up!" He yanked the cover from his brother's body.

"Arrrh! Stop! Get the hell out!" Romeo groaned without bothering to open his eyes.

"OK." Jason smirk, he knew what was Coming too well, he place the duvet back on Romeo before exiting the room.

He sat back on his sit.

"Romeo?" David asked.

"He refuses to wake, he swore at me and ordered me to get out, he wants to Skip." Jason told half the truth.

David sigh as he got up himself, that little boy will be going to school sore if he is not careful.

David walk to where Romeo lay fast asleep under the duvet, he rip the duvet, but Romeo doesn't seem affected. "Get up Ro!"

"Nooo! I wanna sleep! Leave me alone! Let me fucking be! Piss butt! Santos!" Romeo yelled in his sleep.

David had never heard any of his children swear so much, he must get rid of that attitude before Camila starts swearing too.

"SMACK!" David swatted his wayward son who yelp and jolted awake, he was still sore from the previous day. "What did I say yesterday? No swearing! No cursing and don't ever say no to me!" He scolded. "Do you understand?"

Romeo remained silent, he didn't want to obey his father cause he was not his boss and cause he doesn't obey anybody.

A painful smack snapped him out of his memories, he jumped.

"Do you understand me?" David repeated only obtaining a reluctant nod from the lad, "verbal answer please."

Romeo hesitated but finally gave up, "yes." He Mumble.

"Yes what? And I can't hear you."

"Yes ... Sir." He kept his tone low, David understood perfectly that all this was new to the boy, it would be difficult at first but he'll get use to it gradually.