Part 3

The boys jump into my car and wait for me. I walk to my car and look out the window before turning on the car. I drive home and give the guys a tour. "This is my living room,"

"Woah" chase and Sam jump onto the couch

"Woah" chase and Sam jump onto the couch. I smile and lead them to the game room

"Yo!" Jaden and Payton aim for the ping pong table

"Yo!" Jaden and Payton aim for the ping pong table. I sit on the couch and scroll through Instagram. I finally get up and start packing for tour. I finish and make myself a sandwich. But then Jaden takes a bite out of my sandwich. "Jaden! That was mine!" I laugh and whine a little. "Trust me, I know." He starts laughing and runs off with my sandwich. I walk back to my room and make a couple Tiktoks, chase runs up behind me and picks me up. Of course the video gets a bunch of "SHIP 🥺" comments. I laugh then drive back to the hotel with the boys. I run and jump onto tayler's bed and end up falling asleep.
"MAX WAKE UP!" I groan and get up from tayler's bed. I walk into the shower and let the warm water run down my back while listening to "Love Scars". I dry myself and change into something nice for the meet and greet.

"You're going to wear that?" All the guys stare at me in disbelief

"You're going to wear that?" All the guys stare at me in disbelief. "What's wrong with it?" I giggle while turning around. "All the guys are going to be over you," tayler steps out. "And?" I smirk. "Get her." Chase says and all the guys tackle me, but payton is right on top of me. "Payton *giggle* get off," the guys immediately respond in sync. "No," i think for a sec. "Fine, then I'm no longer going on tour with you guys," they all immediately get off and tayler helps me up. "That's what I thought," I giggle.
Sam and I walk to the tour bus, "The guys really like you," Sam looks at me for a sec. "you really think so?" I smile at him. "Are you crazy? They're all over you. You're the Max Beer, how can someone so beautiful be hated?" I laugh, "have you seen some of my comments on Tiktok and Instagram? People hate me for hanging out with you guys, but that doesn't stop me." I smile and walk on to the tour bus. I sit next to this girl. "OMG! You're Max Beer!" I give the girl a warm smile, "That's me," I giggle. "Hi, I'm Avani, I love you and your sister." She gives me a hug and says, "can we be friends?" I give her a huge smile. "Definitely!" We swap numbers and social media's. We make a bunch of Tiktok's together, Anthony runs up behind Avani and wraps his arms around her. I start laughing and post the Tiktok, I caption it, '@Luvanthony stole my wife 🥺' Anthony responds to my Tiktok, "hehe ;)" I like his comment and rest my head on the window. The drive to the hotel is going to be a good hour. I end up falling asleep but feel someone place a blanket over me and wrap their arms around me.

@avani

204,183@avani- @paytonmoormier stole my wife 😤

204,183
@avani- @paytonmoormier stole my wife 😤

@paytonmoormier-sowwy 🥺

@jadenhossler-get a room 🤢😂

I finally wake up to my phone ringing. I quickly escape out of Payton's grip and head to the back, 'My World🥺' "hey Madison," I'm the first one to speak, "hey max, umm just wanted to say, I miss you. But yea, when you get back we're starting a new music project. Ok? Bye" she hangs up. "Eeeeeee!" I get all excited and dance a little. "What are you *laughs* doing?" Payton rubs his eye. I run up to him and hug him tight. I run to Avani and hug her tight too. "Woah, calm down wifey, what's up?" I smile, "Madison just called and said as soon as I get back we can start a new song." Avani looks speechless. "OMG! MY WIFE IS GOING TO BE AN AMAZING SINGER!" Avani hugs me and starts jumping. We eventually stop and go live on Tiktok. "Hey guys, we're currently on our way to the hotel but me and Avani are bored," Avani starts running around. I start laughing and read comments, "Is Jaden my boyfriend? Heck no." I laugh at the comment. "Am I seeing someone? I guess you could say that." A specific comment catches my attention. "Do you trust anyone with your life? Ummm yes.....my family,friends except griffin," we all laugh but griffin just stares at me. "Oh I see how it is," griffin slowly walks backwards out of the room. Avani takes over the live for me and I go back to sleep. We finally arrive at the hotel 40 minutes later, "woah," me and Avani walk together to our room.

A/N
Sorry I've been late with the updates, it's just I have a lot of homework and stuff