Part 11

"So, are you leaving tour?" Anthony scratched his head as he spoke. "You know what? I think I'm going to stay," I smile and Anthony does the same. He hugs me and finally lets go when Jaden walks in. "You want to stay in here for the night? I mean, it is the last night here," Jaden places his hand on the back of his neck. "Yes actually, If that's ok," I simply say. "Of course it's ok," Anthony's smile widens. "But, both of you have to give me one of your hoodies." I stretch as I spoke. I lay on Anthony's bed and scroll through Tiktok, "Here," Jaden tossed me one of his hoodies. "Why do you want our hoodies?" Jaden said with a smirk. "Because, I want to remember you guys after tour is over," I smile. Satisfied, Jaden climbs onto his bed and quickly falls asleep. Anthony lays next to me and hands me his Golf Wang hoodie. "Yes! I always wanted your Golf Wang hoodie," a huge smile forms on my face. Anthony wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in close. I bury my head into his chest. The warmth of his body makes me feel safe but I know it's wrong to do this to Avani. I let out a sigh before completely falling asleep.
          I wake up to my obnoxious alarm, but I quickly hit 'STOP' and walk to the bathroom with a towel and my outfit for the bus. I let the warm water run down my back as thoughts rush to my head like a dog. 'Will Avani hate me'  'Will she stop talking to me' 'Maybe she'll understand the situation'  'Avani will definitely understand my situation, she couldn't get mad at me right?'   I'm interrupted in my thoughts by a simple knock on the bathroom door, "Max, can you hurry?" Jaden sounds as if he needs to pee.  "You know what? Just for that I'm going to three extra minutes," I laugh and continue washing my body. "Max!" He knocks on the bathroom door once again. I finally get out of the shower and dry my hair. I put on white sweatpants and a red cropped shirt. I shove my hands in my pockets and make my way out of the bathroom. "Morning," i laugh. Jaden gives me a death stare, "you're an ass, you know that?" He simply walks into the bathroom and locks the door immediately. I grab my phone and check my notifications, mostly all of them are from either missed calls or messages from Payton. I block Payton before walking back into our shared hotel room. "Hey Max! How's it been?" Payton awkwardly smiles. I ignore him and just grab my stuff and suitcase, but I leave behind everything that reminds me of Payton. I walk back to the guy's hotel room and lay on Anthony's bed. "C'mon, we're gunna be late," Anthony grabs my hand and leads me to the tour bus. I sit next to Avani and feel my face get heated. "I-I need to confess something.....but I feel absolutely horrible, I hope you understand." A tear runs down my face as I spoke. "I promise I won't get mad Bebe," Avani lifts up my chin and tries to get me to say what I was about to say. "Ok...........I think I have a crush on Anthony," I stiffen when I notice Avani's smile fade. She slaps me right across the face and yells at me. "WHAT THE HELL MAX?!" I sit there and wait for her to stop yelling at me. "Ok I'm done here, I'll see you never Avani." I grab my suitcase and make my way to Zed. "I think I will be ending my part in tour," I say with no hesitation. He nods and tell me we're 20 minutes from the city.

My world🥺

Madison, can you pick me up at
********* ********

Are you ok?

Yea, but I decide to go home

As soon as we stop in Houston Texas, we stop for gas and there waits Madison . "Hey, are you ok?" She hugs me tightly. "You're leaving?" Jaden and Anthony say in unison. I nod and put my suitcase in the back of Madison's car. I hug Anthony and Jaden goodbye. "Bye zed, I'll miss you," I say my goodbyes to everyone, except Avani. But I decide on doing it. I slowly walk to Avani and say, "I'm sorry,but I'll always be here if you want to start over." I hug Avani and she hugs back. "I'm sorry, plus I should be supporting you." She sniffles which makes me hug her once more. "Bye bebe," I walk away and head to Madison car.

@maxbeer

@maxbeer- I'll miss these idiots 🥺 @Avani @Jadenhossler @Luvanthony @Samhurley @Lilhuddy @Griffinjohnson @Jacksonfelt @Joshrichards @Brycehall @Nessabarrett

@Avani @Jadenhossler @Luvanthony @Samhurley @Lilhuddy @Griffinjohnson @Jacksonfelt @Joshrichards @Brycehall @Nessabarrett

@Avani- I already miss my wifey and she just left the gas station

@Nessabarrett- Why you leave us 🥺

@Luvanthony- 🥺👉🏼👈🏼
|@maxbeer-I'll miss you the most 🥺|

@Jadenhossler- lets not forget what happened by the stairs 😂😂😂
|@Brycehall-SHE PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS|