Part7

"Payton.........No you fucking didn't," Payton grabs my hand and starts walking, "Welcome to Hollywood Max Nyx Beer," a huge smile covers my face. "Payton, you didn't have to," I wrap my arms around his neck.

@paytonmoormeier

746,397@paytonmoormeier- cute

746,397
@paytonmoormeier- cute. @maxbeer

@madisonbeer- you break her I break your face =_=
    |@paytonmoormeier- yes ma'am|

@jadenhossler.......:(

We end up talking for what seemed like forever, but it soon get's really late so Payton drives us back to our hotel. "Where were you guys?" Anthony asks mockingly. "Shut up anfony before I kiss you," Anthony's eyes widen, "where were you guys?" I blindfold Anthony and lure Jaden. "If you kiss Anthony, I'll let you use my credit card," I hand Jaden my lipgloss and watch Jaden kiss Anthony's lips. Anthony kisses Jaden back which causes all of us to snicker. Anthony instantaneously pulls off the blindfold to reveal Jaden in lipgloss. "EWWWW WHAT THE FUCK JADEN??!!" Jaden leaves the room, obviously because I just handed him my credit card with a shit load of money. I end up falling asleep on the couch.
————————————
"I'm baaaaaaaaaack," jaden walks in with a bunch of bags full of designer clothing. "JADEN! What *laughs* the actual fuck," I look through the bags and finally find my credit card. I walk back to the couch, but someone's strong hand grabs my shoulder. "Here, Payton told me how much you really wanted this," Jaden hands me a beautiful chain necklace with blue butterflies on the edges. "Oh god, thanks Jaden!" I wrap my arm around Jaden's neck and rest my head on his shoulder, "No problem Nyx," I lightly punch Jaden's stomach. I furrow my eyebrows in shock, "who told you my middle name?" I ask in a hurry. Jaden points to Madison, I giggle and shove Jaden. "It's fine, but only you can call me by my middle name. Got it." I ask with a little sass. Jaden instantaneously nods his head yes. "Hey guys, how about we go swimming?" Madison suggests with a smirk, all the guys agree. So do I. Madison walks up to me, "c'mon." She leads me into the bathroom and hands me a bathing suit.

"Woah," Madison smiles and lets me change

"Woah," Madison smiles and lets me change. "C'mon boys," I can hear Madison say on the other Side of the door. I grab a towel and make my way to the hotel's pool. Payton grabs my hand and pulls me into the pool with him. "You're so cute," he plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss back with passion. It felt great until I heard a familiar voice and a new voice. "Ummm....hey guys, this is mads, my Girlfriend."