Part 9

I check into the hotel and to my surprise, I share hotel rooms with Payton. I jump on his back but he seems upset. I climb off and make him look at me. "Pay, are you ok." I say in a concerned tone. "When were you going to tell me that you kissed Jaden behind my back?" Payton says, clearly he was lied to. "Wh-.......who told you that I kissed Jaden while we're dating?" I cross my arms. "Jaden, he told me that he felt bad," payton says with disappointment in his words. I drop my stuff and gather things that remind me of jaden. I rush to jadens room, as soon as he opens the door I drop the stuff at his feet including the chain he bought me. I slap him and wait for him to speak up. "WHY WOULD YOU TELL PAYTON I CHEATED ON HIM?!! I KNEW YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR ME BUT THIS IS JUST CHILDISH JADEN!!! PLUS YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!" I let the pure hatred in me speak for itself. "I KNEW THAT I COULDN'T TRUST YOU THAT EASY!" Tears running down my face i run through the halls and back to my hotel room. I slam the door and pull my arms around my knees.  "JADEN ISIAH HOSSLER! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD TO ME!" I scream just in case if he followed me. Payton runs up to me and hugs me. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted Jaden," Payton says with a sign of regret. I tightly hug payton and cry into his chest. "I-I don't want to be here..................I want to go home, but right away." I say while stumbling on my words. "But what about tour?" Payton suggests.
"I'm most likely only doing 1-2 more shows." I frown. I slowly get up and start packing, but leave two outfits out for me to wear.
——————————
I wake in Payton's arms, I slip out of his grip and shower. I use this chance to reflect on what happened and what to do. Should I end our friendship? Should I wait for him to apologize? Do I just stop talking to him? All these suggestions bite at me until I decide to stick with the first choice. I change into a red heart covered skirt and a black tube top, to top it off, I place a chain with hearts over the skirt.

 I change into a red heart covered skirt and a black tube top, to top it off, I place a chain with hearts over the skirt

I straighten my hair and put on my black doc martens. I notice Payton scrolling through his phone so I grab my bag, charger, and my phone then head for the door. "No hug or kiss?" Payton pouts. I smile and lay next to payton, I kiss his cheek and get back up. The boy grabs my hand and pulls me back down. He wraps his arms around me and lays his head on mine. "Payton, I have to go..." I say with a smirk. Payton doesn't let go but says, "Five more minutes." I end up taking a 20 minute nap that almost made us late to the tour bus. "WIFEY!" Avani hurdles on my back and wraps her arms around my neck. "I missed you," she says in a serene tone. I place a hand on Avani's head. "Now come on! We can sit next to each other and you can tell me how it was like to model for American Eagle!" Avani seems calmer and less energetic. "Someone seems less energetic," I say with a giggle. Avani pushes the rest of the tour buddies and leads us to the the back of the tour bus. "Spill," Avani says with excitement. I smile and shrug, "it's not that exciting, but it's cool I guess. But I want you to do my makeup to make someone jealous," I say with a sneaky smirk. Avani looks at me like she already know who it is. "I got you gurl," she pushes my shoulder. We make tiktoks and end up sleeping on each other.

@paytonmoormeier

953,364,@paytonmoormeier- @avani stole my Girl from me again 🥺

953,364,
@paytonmoormeier- @avani stole my Girl from me again 🥺

@jadenhossler- no words 😶
        |@paytonmoormeier- bruh I'm blocking you 🙄|

@Lilychee- what happened 👀
          |@madisonbeer- I'll tell you later|