Part 20

~2 months later~

*Anthony👽 is calling*p

You: so I see you decided to
unblock me

Anthony: Ok, first off
you're way too toxic. Second,
you get bothered way too easily.

You: well I'm sorry but death threats
are hard to handle. Plus I want to
be by myself at the moment

Anthony: well if you told us that
you get death threats.....maybe Just
maybe, we'd be able to help you.
But I don't know, maybe you deserve it

You: great, another person who hates me

Anthony: I'm sorry I didn't m-

*call ended*

I place my phone down and rub my temples. "I had enough of this bullshit." I say as I walk over to my laptop. I look over all my social media to see some positive and negative posts and comments about me. "People don't understand do they?" I rub my head and continue scrolling. 'Go live,' I go on Instagram and go live. "Okay.........I know most of you hate me, and it's okay. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll no longer will be part of your toxic social media rage. Why can't you guys let people be happy. Do you guys think death threats are ok?! So you need to grow up. I get death threats every single day, and even my friends think that I deserve death threats. Y'all need to stop, this is not ok in anyway. Most of you won't even be successful in life if you keep a grudge to a celebrity that doesn't even know you or your name. You guys are sick. And for my fans, I love you all and thanks for supporting me but my time has come to leave." And with that I ended the live. I go through the rest of my social media pages one by one. Anthony found a new girlfriend and I'm obviously happy for him. He deserves a happy life. "I'll miss you guys so much." Last thing I need to do......

'Your finally happy aren't you?!'

I am

I think

I hope

Please don't be mad

*MAX BEER SUCCESSFULLY SIGNED OUT*

A/N thank you for your support and time with reading this book 🥺 I am beyond thankful. If I'm going to be honest with you, I thought this story was going to flop. So thank y'all so much 🥺

 So thank y'all so much 🥺