Part 4

"Rock, paper, scissors

"Rock, paper, scissors...shoot." Me and Avani play rock,paper,scissors to determine who gets which side of the bed. "YES! I get the right side you get the left side." I win and throw myself on the right side of the bed. "Idiot, get up. We're going to diner." I smile and yell, "I CALL DIBS ON THE SHOWER FIRST!" I run to the bathroom and shower.

" I smile and yell, "I CALL DIBS ON THE SHOWER FIRST!" I run to the bathroom and shower

As soon as I'm done changing, I feel someone hug me from behind. The warmth of their body against mine feels natural. "Hey Max," payton. "Hey pay, I see you're already ready for diner tonight," he let's out a chuckle, "yea," I smile at him and do my makeup. I go with a natural look. Me and payton walk to the lobby waiting for the guys and Avani. Avani eventually makes it to the lobby with the guys and 3 other girls. Avani comes up to me and wraps her arm around my shoulder. "LETS GO EAT WIFEY!" Avani yells which startles me,but I laugh and walk with Avani to the restaurant. "Hey umm, who are the 3 other girls?" I ask but try not to freak out. "Oh, That's Cynthia, that girl in the air force's is paradise, and the girl with blonde hair is Zoe" I nod and smile. We all sit at this huge table, I order spaghetti, "yo, Max. You could order anything here and you choose spaghetti?" Anthony says while laughing. "Shut up anfony," I start laughing too. "Oh so now I get a nickname out of Max Beer?" I nod and smile. The rest of the night is just us messing around and grooving to the music playing from the speakers.  A specific songs makes me feel serene. Most likely because it's been written by the peaceful Micheal Jackson. In fact, it makes me feel so serene that it makes me comfortable enough to sing the chorus in front of my peers.

I wanna rock with you (All night)
Dance you into day (Sunlight)
I wanna rock with you (All night)
We're gonna rock the night away

Suddenly it goes quiet, "what?" I ask while giggling. "Nothing," all the guys say in sync. I laugh and continue grooving to "Rock With You" payton soon stands up from his seat and grabs my hand. He starts spinning me which makes me laugh. He smiles at me and he continues to dance with me. "I didn't know you were a fan of Micheal Jackson," I smile and say, "well I guess we all learn something new everyday, you learned I like Micheal Jackson and I learned that you're bae," he smiles and spins me a final time. I look over Payton's shoulder and meet Jaden's eyes, he looks jealous. He immediately looks away and I do the same. Me and payton walk back to the hotel together. "See you tomorrow?" I smile and nod. He plants a kiss on my cheek. I smile and uncontrollably blush. As soon as payton starts walking away I realize the door is open, I walk in and find Avani sobbing on the bed. "Oh no. Babe what happened?" I side hug Avani and wait for her response. Still sobbing, Avani responds, "A-Anthony said he was sorry because he doesn't feel the same way," I look stunned by her response and hug her even tighter. "Baby, c'mon let's get an Uber and go bother Target employees," I hear a laugh escape Avani's lips. I smile at her and Avani looks up to me, "Thank you Max, for being here even though a stupid guy can't be here for me." I nod "Always, that's what wifeys are for," she hugs me tight and playfully kisses my cheek. She heads to the bathroom and changes into the most chillest outfit.

 She heads to the bathroom and changes into the most chillest outfit

"My wifey is literally glowing." I compliment Avani and hurdle on avani's back. "Be ready, cause we finna blow Target's roof off" Avani says and nudges me.