Part 15

The sun shone through the curtains waking me up. I sighed as I got up, Jaden still at my side. I smile and walk to the bathroom, I rub my eye and tie my hair into a messy bun. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk to the kitchen to pour myself some cereal, I hear Avani and  Amelie talking so I let them be. I make myself scrambled eggs and peacefully eat while scrolling through Instagram.

@Instagramtea

@Instagramtea- @maxbeer & @jadenhossler or do you prefer @maxbeer & @Luvanthony

@maxbeer- Jaden is one of my best friends 🙄 of course we're really close

@Luvanthony-............I called dibs on Max first 😤

@jadenhossler- What Max said 😆

I sighed at what Jaden had to say, 'You just left him and now you have feelings for him? Pathetic.' I felt a sudden pain in my chest, maybe I do like Jaden, or it's probably because the eggs I made are still hot. 'No one will love you,' Maybe joining the tour or maybe just coming to the world as Madison's younger sister was a mistake. I'm pretty sure I would've had a normal life if I had stayed away from the internet. I rub my temples and walk back to my room, I remember about Jaden so I walk back out and head to the pool to clear my mind. "Something bothering you?" Anthony sits next to me, I smile at him and say, "No not really, it's just a lot of things happening in my life are making me rethink about things, maybe I shouldn't have gone on tour, I think I brought a lot of drama ever since i agreed to join." I throw a pebble into the pool water and watch the ripples run away from the pebble. 'Imagine the ripples as your friends, they run away.' Anthony hugs me and rests his head on my shoulder. "when you agreed to join, it was the greatest thing to happen to me."
Anthony gives me smile and I return it. "You're the absolute best anfony." I playfully punch his shoulder and see a smirk appear on his face. "What?" I say with a mischievous smile. "It's just.........you called me Anfony..." the famous smile of his appears on his face causing me to smile even more. "Do you not want me to call you Anfony?" I smirk. "No! I mean yes! I like it when you call me Anfony," he rubs his nape as his face turn a deep shade of red. "Awwwww you look like a tomato," I giggle and soon Anthony cover his face. "Awww don't hide from me." I giggle. I hug him tight and soon we talk for hours until the sun hits the center of the sky, "welp, I should shower." I kiss Anthony's cheek and walk back to my room. I grab a towel and some clothes. "Today's going to be great," I thought to myself before getting in the shower.
After showering I change into ripped jeans, a white tank top, a belt, and some Doc Martens. I lay in bed for about 35 minutes brainstorming ideas for what to do. I can't decide so I lost some things to do on a piece of paper and number them, I use a random number generator and choose three of the random numbers. 8........3.........1.

1.Get a tattoo
2.Drive to an empty spot
3.Get a piercing
4.Write new song lyrics?
5.make smores
6.Do a face mask
7.Go through old clothes
8.bake
9.post on Tiktok?
10.build a fort

A flipping tattoo?! Eh could be worse....I scroll through Pinterest for a good amount of time just looking for a good tattoo, I finally decide on getting my birthday written in Japanese. I drive to the nearest tattoo shop and set up an appointment. It finally time for my tattoo, I show the guy the picture of the Japanese writing.
I point to my wrist cause I don't want a tattoo that's very visible O-o, after my tattoo I continue the list, 3. Get a piercing. I'm actually fine with this since I've been wanting a industrial piercing for a long time actually. I make my appointment and wait in my car. It's finally time for my appointment so I make my way in, "Oh My God! You're Max Beer!" The lady at the front desk exclaims in excitement. I smile and take a picture with the lady, she leads me to chair and a male figure appears, he shows up with the industrial piercing. About a good amount of time and pain, I finished number three and now onto number 8. I go to target and buy baking mixes. 'Chocolate Chip Cookies' 'Fudge Brownies' I pay for my items and drive home. I knock on Madison's door in hopes of her to bake with me, "Yeah I'll be out in a sec," Madison says in a happy tone. I grab some pans and mixers. Madison starts with the brownies, I'm making the cookies. Sadly we end up making a mess. "Hey, rock, paper, scissors? 2 out of 3, loser cleans up the mess," I suggest with an evil smirk. "Bring it," Madison says coldly.
_________

After cleaning the whole kitchen, I lay on the couch and wait for the brownies and cookie to finish baking. "Ughhhh just hurry up already! I'm hungry for cookies!!!!" I whine. "Hush! Do not disrespect the cookies, nor the brownies." Madison crosses her arms. "But I'm hungry...." I pout. "Yo what's smells good?" All the guys including Avani and Amelie pop out if the guest room. "Madison and I got bored so we baked cookies and brownies," I smile and hug Madison. I grab the pans out of the oven and carefully pace them on the counter. "Now, you idiots better not touch these. They're still hot," I cross my arms. "Just like me!" Sam says with excitement, "Calm down buddy, let's not forget you dressed up in a ladybug costume." I giggle. Sam's face darkens, he crosses his arms and faces away. We all at him as I show the picture. "Oh god, that was funny." "Not really," Amelie rolls her eyes at me. I look at Amelie, I don't understand.....just a second ago she was laughing with the group. Why does she hate me.......I don't get it! What did I do?! Did I do something wrong?! What the hell is wrong with me?! Why must Amelie hat me?! I just want to be friends but I can't if she keeps pushing me away! What the hell am I supposed to do?! Do I just let her step all over me?! I'm screwed.
'Trust me, you deserve this, you've been awful to your friends.'

"Why do you hate me? What the hell did I do?"