Part 19

"Max! C'mon! We're going now!" Avani pounds on the door. "Coming!" I holler as I grab my phone off the nightstand. "Hi!" I smile as I walk behind Avani. I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder, "Hey, you excited?" Anthony says with the famous smile of his. I nod and continue walking. Anthony and I sit in the middle and talk about things, "Hey Anthony?" I mess with my shirt while looking down. "Yeah? What's up?" He makes me look at him. His smile disappears when he notices I'm not smiling. "I-.............I'm sorry but I think it's for the best that we shouldn't see each other. Matter of fact I think that I shouldn't be around any of you guys because of all the drama lately." I sigh and look back up to Anthony. "Really? This again?!" Anthony yells in my face and yanks his hand off of mine. "Max! Why are you listening to all the hate?! I swear! My heart can't take this! If you aren't ready then leave!" Anthony's is basically crying at this point. I nod and grab Jaden's shoulder signaling him to stop the car, before getting off I look back and say, "I need you guys to understand that I love you guys so much. I hope you guys well in the future." And with that, I left. I walk home with my head down. 'It was for the best, hey! Get a drink, you deserve it,' I notice a bar on the corner. I sigh and slowly make my way to the bar. "I need this," I say as I walk to the bar. "Oh cool! Marvin owns this bar," I whisper to myself as I walk inside. The odor of alcohol fill my nostrils as the grey walls with stains of alcohol find my interest. "Oh hey Max!" Marvin walks up to me and pulls me into a tight hug. "Hey! Long time no see," I say with a giggle. "So what can I do for you?" He leads me to a booth. "Uhhh maybe just tequila for now," I sigh and rest my head on the table. "Sure thing," he walks behind the bar and grabs a shot of tequila for me. "It's on the house," he hands it to me and smiles. "What's been bothering you? You seem stressed," he pats my head. "Social media is so toxic now." I say with zero emotion. I chug down the shot, the bitter taste of the alcohol burns the back of my throat. "Keep e'm coming." 'Worst thing you've ever said,' after a couple of shots of alcohol, I grip my phone in my hand and pay Marvin for the alcohol. "T-....Thanks Marvin...." I walk home and slump onto the couch. I clutch my head and look at my phone. 'Do it, you won't,' I stare at Anthony's contact for a good minute until texting him. 'Worst idea,'

Anthony👽

Pleas don leave  me

Max? Are you drunk?

Nu! I'm jist soberrrr

Max....I can't deal with you
right now.

Can we talk about this
in the morning....

Anfony...i swer i luv uoj

Max! I'm not going
to talk about this
when you're sober!

Ni!  ANFONY I LOUE YOBE!
Not delivered

'Cry. It's all you're good at anyways.' This time, the words did hurt.

~Anthony's POV~

"Is she actually drunk?" Jaden looks at my phone but I just push his head away. "C'mon man. We were supposed to surprise her. Why'd you have to yell at her?" Jackson slaps the back of my head. "Can we not just talk about this right now?" I roll my eyes and continue the conversation with the guys.

~Max POV~

@Jadenhossler

@Jadenhossler- miss these assholes 😥

@Luvanthony-bruhhhh I'm legit right next to you asshat -3-

@Griffinjohnson- hush I feel loved 😌

Anthony👽

You wanna talk? Or do
you just want to keep
drinking.

Anthony! You know I love you!
Stop being so childish!

OH SO IM THE CHILDISH ONE?!
MAX! YOU COULDN'T EVEN REALIZE
YOUR EX WAS A PLAYER! I EVEN
TRIED KEEPING IT FROM YOU TO
KEEP YOUR RELATIONSHIP GOING!
AND YOU CALL ME CHILDISH?! Goodbye
Max beer. I hope you have a good life.

Why is everyone leaving me?
Not delivered

Why isn't anyone listening?!
Not delivered

Why do I mess everything up?!
Not delivered