Part 5

@avani

573,264@avani- @maxbeer is my mf bby, and ain't nobody finna touch her! You heard me @paytonmoormier?

573,264
@avani- @maxbeer is my mf bby, and ain't nobody finna touch her! You heard me @paytonmoormier?

I laugh at avani's post and jump out of the cart. I start typing on my phone and walk, horrible idea. I bump into this old dude, "Watch where you're going young lady." He sounded annoyed. Avani on the other hand was standing at the end of the isle, holding back her laughter. "Oh shut up," I shove Avani and walk with her to the art isle. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Avani says while picking up a sketch book. "Not really," I giggle. "We should have an art contest, loser buys the whole crew dinner," I put out my hand. "Deal!" Avani and I shake hands sealing the deal. We run out of the Target and start running to the hotel. It's starts raining which makes me laugh because Avani soon slips to the sound of the thunder. "Shut up max," Avani starts laughing with me. I get to the hotel room first and lock Avani out. About 18 seconds later I hear pounding at the door. "MAX! OPEN THE DOOR!" I laugh and drop to my knees. "8 words, get them right and I'll let you in," there's complete silence for 30 seconds, "I want chicken nuggets but I'm absolutely broke?" I look through the small door hole to meet avani's eyes. "Nope," avani's face widens. "MAX LET ME IN" Avani stomps her feet while whimpering. I laugh and simply say, "Nope," Avani leaves but later comes back with one of the guys. "Max, let Avani in," jaden says with a raspy voice. "Fine," I quickly rush to the bathroom after unlocking the door. I lock the bathroom door and place my target bag on the counter. I grab my bag of goldfish and watch "SCREAM". "Max! Can we start the art contest?" I place my goldfish down and tug my shirt down. "YEAH!" I yell for Avani to hear. "Well, is my wifey coming out of the bathroom?" I pop a goldfish in my mouth before saying a word. "No," i smile and grab my sketchbook. "Fine," I  giggle and grab a mechanical pencil. "Go!" Avani sets an hour timer, I quickly start lightly sketching before shading and actually drawing. I have my phone for help with details on my person's face.
"TIMES UP!" Avani screams. I slip off the counter and squeal. I hear Avani laugh. I groan before getting up and opening the door. "Lemme see," Avani says while pouting. I take a deep breath in before swapping my sketchbook for Avani's.

 I take a deep breath in before swapping my sketchbook for Avani's

Avani looks at me completely shocked. "OMG! IM SHOWING PAYTON!" Avani starts sprinting for the door. Before I get a chance to make it to the door Avani has vanished. I start running after Avani. "AVANI!" Too late, she's in the guys room. I slam the door open, revealing Avani pointing out my drawing to the guys, "woah," griffin and chase look at each other. "What?" I turn my head and meet Payton's eyes. He messes with his wet hair before realizing me and Avani are here. Payton and I completely turn red. I stare at Avani and motion her to give me my sketchbook. But Avani just pushes me out of the way and shows Payton. "Yo, Max drew this. Isn't it cool," I notice payton furrow his eyebrows so I face the floor in embarrassment. "No, Max. It's amazing it's just.....no one's really drawn me before and the details are incredible!" I smile and Payton hugs me with one arm leaving his other griping the towel surrounding his waist. I feel eyes burning into my head, I turn around to Jaden Hossler staring at my drawing in frustration. "Is something wrong Hossler?" He looks up to me and immediately nods his head, "N-No..just it's really cool." Jaden slowly walks to me and hands me the sketchbook. I thank Jaden and walk back to the hotel room. "So I guess I'm buying dinner for the whole crew..." Avani says while smirking. She raps her arm around me and starts goofing around. I grab a towel and clothes before making my way to the bathroom. As soon as I start drying myself a thought takes over my whole brain. 'Is Jaden jealous of me and Payton?' It makes sense, he didn't look like he really liked my drawing of payton, he looks angry when I'm with Payton, and he's always staring at me. No. He's not jealous just.....being overprotective. Yeah that's it. I shake my head and change into my outfit.

I start blow drying my hair when all of a sudden I hear the hotel room door open, I hear a bunch of voices

I start blow drying my hair when all of a sudden I hear the hotel room door open, I hear a bunch of voices. The guys. I walk out of the bathroom to grab my shoes. "Hey babe," Payton kisses my cheek and hugs me from behind. I smile, "hey pay" I kiss his cheek and slip on my shoes. "Can we go? I'm hungry!" Avani whines. I laugh and jump on her back. "LETS GO WIFEY!" I yell so all the guys can hear. We end up going to Panera. I sit across Jaden and Avani sits next to me. Once again, Jaden just stares at me. I finally get up and grab his forearm. "We need to talk," I say while crossing my arms.