Ch 4

The next day I'm quick to rush to the gym. I walk inside and head over to the punching bag. "Hey Hyunwoo." He jumps and quickly turn around and I look amused. "Sorry. I tend to sneak up on people." He mumbles a soft it's okay then looks serious and gets started teaching me a couple of moves. It takes me a little bit to perfect the moves but I smile when I do. I continue to practice the moves then look over at Hyunwoo curiously. "So tell me about yourself." He looks a little awkward. "Like what?" I shrug. "I don't know do you go to school?" He shakes his head no. I frown and keep practicing asking questions occasionally. Hyunwoo usually giving me yes or no answers. I shrug it off accepting that he doesn't talk much. I pack up when it's time to go and again ask. "Same time tomorrow?" He nods at me and I smile telling him goodbye and leave. That night I head to the fights and go up to one of the known men that put down who fights. I get his attention and gave him a wad of cash that's usually the entree fee. "Names Billie McClanahan. I wanna put myself up as a challenger." The man counts the cash and nods writing something down. "Saturday night your up against min-jun. Who's your manager?" I hesitate then answer firmly. "I.M Changkyun." He nods and writes it down and I leave heading home climbing up the fire escape and going to bed.