Ch 12

It's been a few days since Hyunwoo stopped talking to me and I've been going to the gym everyday hoping he'll show up. But of course he doesn't and my heart aches from missing him. Finally I get an idea. I walk into the gym and go straight for the front desk. The man behind it raises an eyebrow at me. "What do you want?" I clear my throat and put on a confident expression. "I need the address for Son Hyunwoo please." The man just gives me a look that clearly states I'm stupid. "I can't give away customer information kid." I immediately pull out a couple of won and hand it over to the man. "I just need to return something to him." The man stares counting the won then pockets it and looks through his files before writing down the address and handing it over to me. I smile thanking him then rush out of the gym. As soon as I head towards the address it immediately starts to pour rain. I groan but continue on to Hyunwoo's address until I stop in front of a large apartment. I immediately run up the steps and knock on the door shivering from the cold rain. After a minute a large muscular man with blonde hair who I assume is Hoseok opens the door. "Hi I'm here to see Hyunwoo." The older man just stares at me a moment before looking back into the house for a second. He then turns back to me and says softly. "Sorry he's not here." My lip immediately starts to quiver and tears start pouring down my face. "Please I really need to talk to him. I need to apologize for being so stupid and I really miss him." Hoseok stays quiet for a minute before moving aside to let me in. I give him a thankful look before heading inside. "His rooms the one at the end of the hall." I quietly thank him then head to said room. Once I reach it I knock on the door waiting. Soon I hear Hyunwoo's soft voice. "Just leave me alone Hoseok." I turn the doorknob seeing it's unlocked and let myself into the room. I see Hyunwoo curled up on the bed and he says turning his head. "I told you to.... oh... what are you doing here?" I flinch at his slightly harsh tone and I take a step forward wiping at my eyes. "Look I'm sorry. I was being really stupid and I should have told you why I was really learning how to fight. And I shouldn't have joined the fights in the first place. I was just desperate to find any way to get a lot of money quickly." He stares at me for a moment before raising an eyebrow at me. "Are you going to go back to fighting if I forgive you?" I take a shaky breath before saying softly. "No. I'm done fighting." I see him finally relax and he gets up going over to me. "Good. I'd hate to see you get really hurt." I give him a little shy smile when he moves closer. "Well you don't have to worry anymore." He nods in agreement then leans down and our lips connect in a soft kiss. I immediately kiss back carefully wrapping my arms around his neck. We eventually pull away and I look up at him with a little smile he smiling back at me.