Ch 11

(Billie's Pov)

I was standing on my side of the ring a determined look on my face as I stare at my larger opponent. Once the bell dinged I stepped forward and threw a punch it hitting the guy square in the jaw. He stumbled back a little then threw a couple punches I managing to dodge all of them. We went back and forth with me throwing a few punches and dodging his. Soon I see an opening and uppercut the guy right in the chin and watch in shock as he falls back on the mat knocked out. Gaping I didn't even remember the guy raising my hand in victory or getting handed the large was of cash. "You did it Billie! You won!" Grinning at Kihyun when I finally come back down to earth I leave the ring and start walking through the crowd thanking the guys who keep congratulating me. Feeling myself bump into someone I look up to apologize but immediately freeze when I see Hyunwoo standing there. He gently grabs my arm and leads me out of the building before turning around and looking at me with a disappointing, concerned and angry expression. "Why the hell are you underground fighting?" I look down at the street uncomfortably. "My aunt and I need the money and it's the only way I could think of to get it." He looks at me in disbelief. "What so you can risk getting yourself killed? You got lucky this time that you won but you won't be that lucky if you go up against someone with way more experience." I look up at him with tears in my eyes. "I can do this. You've taught me really well and I can handle myself." He gives me a look. "I was teaching you because I thought you needed to defend yourself against bad guys while walking home or something not so you can get yourself killed." I frown at him. "Hyunwoo I'm sorry I didn't tell you why I needed to fight but I'm not going to stop fighting." What he says next makes my blood run cold. "Well then don't bother coming around anymore. I won't watch you kill yourself." Before I can say anything he storms off and I watch him go my lip starting to quiver. I slowly walk back into the building and go to where Changkyun and Kihyun are at. Seeing my expression Kihyun rushes over and pulls me into a hug as I cry. "Hey what's wrong?" I sniffle and tell them about what happened with Hyunwoo and Changkyun looks angry while Kihyun looks sympathetic. "I'm gonna kick his ass." I frown at Changkyun. "Please don't Kyunnie. He's just worried." Kihyun hugs me tighter cuddling me while I sniffle. "Let's go home to mine and Changkyun's apartment and hang out the rest of the night just the three of us." Sniffling I nod in agreement and all three of us start heading to their apartment.