Ch 9

(Hyunwoo's Pov)

I head home to my apartment and practically slam the door closed it startling my roommates. I storm into the living room and sit down on the sofa chair covering my face. "Dude what happened?" I look at Wonho with a frown. "So me and the guy I'm training are having this great time together and I head to this coffee shop to get something and here I see him all over this other guy." Minhyuk raises an eyebrow. "Isn't this the guy you had an emotional gay crisis over?" I glare at minhyuk. "It wasn't a gay crisis. I'm not gay it's just this one guy." Wonho and Minhyuk look at each other and I can't help but snap. "I'm not gay!" They hold their hands up in defense. "Whoa dude chill. Just because he has a boyfriend doesn't mean you should take it out on us." I sigh and mumble softly. "Sorry. It just sucks that he has a boyfriend." Minhyuk speaks up. "Are you still gonna train him?" I nod. "Yeah it wouldn't be right if I just stopped." They nod in agreement.

(Billie's Pov)

I was running late. Kihyun and Changkyun got me distracted and now I'm late for practice. I practically run into the gym and to the back room calling out towards Hyunwoo. "I'm so sorry I'm late my friends were being idiots and got me distracted." He just nods and waits for me to get in the ring before starting. I could tell he was distracted. And a little bit upset and I frown. I then sigh and stop to talk to him but stupidly don't take into account that Hyunwoo is still focused on teaching so I get a sharp punch to the jaw and immediately fall backwards. Hyunwoo is staring at me wide eyed and immediately rushes over looking concerned. "Are you alright?" I groan but nod. "Yeah I'm fine." He winces when he see a black eye staring to form. "I'm so sorry. Why did you just stop?" I sit up looking sheepish. "I was gonna tell you something." He immediately looks guilty and helps me up. "I'm sorry. What were you going to tell me?" I take a deep breath before launching into an explanation. "Yesterday you misunderstood what you saw. Changkyun is my best friend not my boyfriend. I needed to talk to him to figure out whether or not to tell you...." I cut myself off nervously. Hyunwoo looked curious. "To tell me what?" I take a deep breath then say softly. "To tell you that I'm not a boy Hyunwoo. I'm really a girl. A biological girl." He just stares at me for a minute. "Your telling the truth right? Your not joking?" I shake my head. "No I'm not joking." He immediately frowns at me. "Why'd you lie?" I let out a sigh. "Because the gym was men's only and because I needed to pass as a boy to fight. I'm sorry Hyunwoo." He stays quiet for a moment before looking slightly relieved. "Thank goodness. So I'm not gay." Then he realizes something and feels even more guilty. "I just hit a girl." I wave him off. "It's fine. It was an accident." He shakes his head and then I realized what he first said. "You said your relieved your not gay. Does that mean you have feelings for me?" He immediately blushes but nods. I smile at him happily. "Good because I have feelings for you too."