Ch 7

It's been two days since I got out of the hospital and I finally convinced my aunt to let me leave. I ran to the gym and walked inside looking around before seeing Hyunwoo lifting weights. I wait until he puts them down before walking over. He turns to look at me and I see his eyes widen at my face. "What happened?" I give him a sheepish smile. "Tried to fight someone when I wasn't ready." He immediately frowned at me. "Are you crazy? Your barely even a beginner. You shouldn't be fighting anybody yet." I immediately frown and get a little aggravated. "Then help me get ready to fight somebody." He stares at me quietly for a moment before motioning me to follow him. I follow behind him looking curious seeing we're heading to the back of the gym. Hyunwoo turns the lights on revealing an actual boxing ring. My eyes widen a little and I smile looking excited. Hyunwoo turns to look at me. "I'll teach you how to actually fight but you have to promise not to fight anyone else until I say your ready." I frown but I nod and promise. He gets in the ring and I follow him he handing me a pair of gloves. I take them and put them on. He then starts teaching me and I listen very carefully and do everything he says and shows. By the end of the practice I'm exhausted and slump against the ropes. Hyunwoo watches me amused. I look up at him and get a little flustered seeing him standing there with a smile on his face and swallow. I then realize what I'm doing and quickly look down at my feet. Soon it was time to leave and I tell Hyunwoo goodbye as usual then head home.