Ch 8

I was in the ring with Hyunwoo practicing when I was trying to throw a right hook when I get thrown off balance and spin around falling on my butt. Hyunwoo immediately started laughing at me and I pouted. "It's not funny!" He just kept laughing but eventually calmed down. "It's pretty funny." I glared and he reached out a hand to help me up. I took it and stumbled when he pulled to hard and I ended up landing in his arms. Immediately blushing from embarrassment I pulled away quickly and mumbled. "Can I try that again?" He nods. "Yeah but this time try not to throw your whole body into it." I nodded and threw another right hook Hyunwoo immediately blocking it. He praised me on my try and then went to the end of the ring to get his water bottle. Suddenly I got an idea. I grabbed my own water bottle and snuck up behind Hyunwoo. Then I dumped my water all over him and immediately laughed at his shocked face. I fell backwards laughing and he turned to me with a glare. "That's not funny." I just kept laughing. "What? You looked like you could use some cooling off." I cackled at him and he moved closer. "Oh your gonna get it." I squeaked then jumped up and started running. He soon caught up to me though and grabbed me by the waist spinning me around. I squealed and squirmed around. "Let me go your all wet!" He chuckled. "Not until you apologize." I immediately turned stubborn. "Never!" He kept spinning me around and I was starting to feel dizzy and apparently he was too because he fell backwards me landing on top of him. I carefully sit up a little and turn to look at him concerned but froze when I saw how close we were. Our face were inches from each other and I got lost in his eyes my chest beating fast. Then I realize what I was doing and I immediately turned red pulling away. I got up and held my hand out to him to help him up. He took it and I helped him up silently then saw the time and frowned. "I better go. See ya tomorrow Hyunwoo." He wished me goodbye and I quickly left thinking about what just happened. My stomach was still filled with butterflies then I stopped in my tracks and frowned at my realization. "Holy crap I have feelings for him." I then texted Changkyun to ask him to meet me at the coffee shop and headed there to wait. As soon as Changkyun showed up I smiled and stood up giving my friend a tight hug. "Alright what's going on? You only hug me when your upset." I pull away and open my mouth to say something but freeze when I see Hyunwoo standing there staring at us over across the street. I step forward to say something but see him quickly run off and I frown. Changkyun looks at me confused and I groaned. "That's the guy who's been training me and who I have feelings for but I'm pretty sure now he thinks your my boyfriend." Changkyun frowns. "Doesn't he still think your a guy?" I sit down and nod miserably. "So are you sure he isn't gay?" I immediately give him a look and slap his shoulder. "He's not gay. He's probably confused because he thinks I'm a guy." Changkyun raises an eyebrow. "So why don't you just tell him your really a girl?" I give him a look. "And tell him what? Oh hi I lied to you this entire time because I wanted to use the gym and become a fighter? I'm really a girl who hopelessly has feelings for you. Yeah Changkyun that would go over well." He shrugs. "Well you can't keep lying to him. Especially because you have feelings for him." I sigh and get up mumbling. "I'll think about it." I tell him goodbye and head home immediately crawling into bed and fall asleep.