Ch 6

It was Saturday night and I was at the underground fight with Changkyun. "I don't like the looks of this place or that guy Billie." I roll my eyes. "Yes you've made that clear all night." I was wrapping my hands and sitting over on one side of the ring. My fight was up next and I was nervous. But I was determined to win. Soon I was called up and I climbed in the ring. I was staring at the man I was up against. He was way taller and bigger than me and I could feel a pit in my stomach but I got a look of determination on my face. The fight started and I stepped forward managing to throw a few punches but it's like they hardly hit him. Suddenly the man gave me a hard right hook and everything immediately went black.

(Changkyun's Pov)

My eyes widened when Billie hit the floor and I was immediately worried for my best friend. I then saw the guy continue to punch Billie despite her being unconscious and I climb into the ring and shoved him off her. "Stop your gonna kill him for gods sake!" I ignored the crowds boos and carefully picked Billie up in my arms and left the building carrying her to a hospital. "Help!" A bunch of nurses rushed over and asked what happened. I know I couldn't mention the fights so I immediately lied. "She was attacked." They rush her off to a room and I followed them quickly. I sat in a chair by her bedside and waited for her to wake up. They said she had a concussion and about had a broken jaw. It was bruised really bad. I held her hand all night until Sunday morning and I called her aunt coming up with a lie about me needing help with a project and Billie being attacked on her way to my house.

(Billie's Pov)

I woke up hearing a soft voice by my bedside. Blinking my eyes awake I turned my head and saw Changkyun on the phone probably talking to my aunt. He hung up and sighed and I asked curiously. "You didn't tell her the truth right?" He jumped and yelled out looking at me wide eyed. "You really need to stop scaring me!" I chuckle then grimace it hurting to smile. "No I told her you were coming to my house and got attacked. You okay?" I nod and answer honestly. "Despite a headache and my jaw hurting I'm fine. What time is it?" He frowns. "Ten am Sunday morning. The doctor says your not going home until tomorrow." I immediately frown at that and try to protest but Changkyun wouldn't hear it. I pout and try to talk to the nurses when they come but they won't hear it either. I finally just give up and lay down talking to Changkyun until I fall asleep that night.