Ch. 14 Alone at La- Pt. 1

Jack and Irma appeared out of the magic portal into the living room.

"We're finally home," Jack said happily. He placed the sack down beside him.

"Sorry, I'm such a wreck," Irma told him. She was about to turn to face him but got stopped with lips to the side of her neck.

Jack removed her coat, throwing it to the floor as he continued to kiss her neck. His hands then went to the hem of her shirt, pulling it upward.

This time, he was able to pull it off.

Irma got the chance to turn to him and found that he was already shirtless.

Jack had taken his hoodie and shirt off as soon as he dropped the sack.

"Now finally, no one can interrupt us," Jack said, as he pulled Irma's body against his, and passionately kissed her.

As they kissed, he backed her up to lie on the couch. His hands maneuvered on her bare skin before landing on her bra covered breasts.

Jack pulled the right side down, revealing the nipple. He looked at her for permission and got a smile as an answer.

He placed his mouth over her nipple and toyed with it with his tongue.

A moan escaped from Irma.

"Jack?"

He stopped and was pulled back up to her lips.

Irma went on her elbows to secretly place her fingers on her bra's clasps and undo them.

Jack felt the bra slide slightly and looked down. He gripped it between her breasts and tossed it to the floor.

He squeezed them gently before going back down to lightly bite, lick, suck, and kiss them.

She moaned and groaned at the pleasure of Jack's playfulness.

After a couple of minutes, he kissed down from her left breast to the top of her pants. His tongue slid around her belly button as he undid her jeans.

Jack proceeded to remove Irma's shoes before having her lift her bottom so he could take off the pants.

As he pulled them down, his lips followed, kissing down to her toes.

Her underwear remained.

Jack reversed his kisses toward her forehead. And when he reached that spot, it was Irma's turn to kiss his neck.

He stretched his neck so that she could have at him.

Irma's hands traveled from Jack's lower back to his nipples, pinching them, and earning a throated growl from her love. She giggled at that.

Jack brought his chest up to her face, and she pinched them again before flicking her tongue at his pebbles.

She continued to play with his nipples, gently pulling on one of them with her teeth.

Another growl escaped him.

As one hand played with the opposite nipple, Irma brought her other hand to Jack's pants, cupping his covered penis.

He moaned as she massaged him.

"Tell me, Jack. Since these are your original pants, does that mean what I think it means?"

Jack moved back down to be eye to eye with her and smirked.

He got off the couch and stood in front of her. "You wouldn't mind helping me out of these, would you?" His smirk remained plastered on his face, "I mean, I did help you out of yours."