DAY ONE

Chapter one-Day one

"Y/n are you listening!?" My eyes blink multiple time before I looked at Camila whom I didn't know was calling me I turn my attention to her with confusion and had no idea what it is about. "Huh yeah?" I asked and the girl notice instantly about how am I not being tentative today.

"What's wrong? You seems so far away y/n" she asked with concern tone.

I smile and shook my head "I'm not far I'm just beside you Camila"

The younger girl roll her eyes and said "you're present but you're mind seems to be absent tell me what's wrong you've been like that since last night".

Then everything came back to me, how Lauren trapped me against the wall inside the conference room how she make me feel so much chills how she gives me so much tension how she makes me feel so weird and how she kissed me—why am I even thinking of those? Ugh y/n! Focus! Remember you've moved on and all you have to do is ignore her for fifteen exact days and she'd stop bothering you!.

Not to mention that I didn't slept really well last night because Everytime I would close my eyes the image of Lauren's smile or her smirk or her wink or her everything pop up in my head, it's literally frustrating me last night, I'm up till 3 am thinking why would my ex comeback and annoy me?.

Did she came back to annoy me?

After two years.

"Seriously y/n if you're hungry go to cafeteria and stop eating that pen girl!"

I tensed up as she suddenly stole the pen from me.
She once again caught my attention "hey! That's mine" I said but she toss my pen on her trash bin.

"What the hell Mila?"

She smile cheekily at me before saying "eat food sweetheart not pen"

I roll my eyes and bring my attention back to the computer screen, a heavy deep breath came out from my mouth as I realize that I haven't finished the report that I need to submit today. I start typing on the keyboard again and tried to focus myself on finishing it, but Everytime I would try to pay attention I keep on hearing Lauren's voice what the fuck?

Did she put me under a spell or something?

"Y/n do you think that assistant director is nice?" Camila suddenly asked while tugging onto my arms.

"Who?" I asked without making any eye contact with her.

"Lauren jauregui"

As if it was an instinct my head instantly turn to her fast "what? Why have you asked? Are you interested in her? I don't think she's a very nice person mila you should drop it" I'm not sure what had gotten to me but those words just came out from my mouth.

Camila let out a laugh "well she's kinda sexy no who am I kidding she's hella sexy".

I shift uncontrollably onto my chair.

"Maybe you should not mess with her Mila" well Lauren isn't really what she expected she's a tease and a very hard to approach person besides I don't want Camila to get hurt I'm just trying to protect my friend. Yeah that's just it.

"Well I'm not sure yet tho y/n I just think she's really beautiful and sexy" Camila smile as she continue to fantasize about lauren while staring at the ceiling and seriously dreaming awake. I rolled my eyes as I continue to type onto the computer.

"Unless you like her!?"

My eyes widen and instantly respond before she could even think otherwise "what no! Of course not" I uttered out as  convincing as possible.