DAY THREE

Chapter three-Day three

To say that I didn't sleep last night was a complete misunderstanding I did sleep but around 4 am, why? Oh nothing much I just couldn't take my mind off of the fact that I'm going on a business trip with my freaking ex and she's still playing her game which is almost successful but now she's making it more difficult.

Day three.

I'm successfully ignoring her days by days but after today I don't know anymore, tomorrow we'll be in Paris for ten days...ten holy days with her. Or maybe it won't be that hard right? I mean ten days on business trip and I just need to ignore her the whole trip.

I sigh heavily and facepalm myself "there's no way this is going to work" I muttered then bring down my head to my desk.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Camila ask tapping onto my back.

I look at her "I'm doomed" I roll my eyes.

"Doomed? Why?" There's curiosity and confusion in her face, should I tell her about Lauren being my ex? Yeah I think she needs to know.

I squinted my eyes before picking my head up I look around and make sure that Lauren is nowhere around once I made sure that it's safe to talk I turn to Camila and gesture her to come closer.

The girl moves her face closer to me.

"You're not going to kiss me aren't you?" She suddenly blurted out.

"Eww no I need to tell you something that's all" I cleared out she giggle and nod.

"Alright what is it?" Camila had her eyes focused on me as she waits for me to speak.

"Well uhm it's about Lauren..." 

The girl furrowed her eyebrows and a teasing smile appears on her face.

"What about the assistant director?"

"She's my uhm she's-"

She roll her eyes irritably "spill it out y/n"

I took a deep breath before saying "she's my ex" in a very silent tone it was almost a whisper but she could still hear it to my surprise she doesn't seems to be startled or anything.

"I know"

My eyes widen "you know!? How?"

"Duh the way you two exchange looks is totally crazy so I've figured it out that you both knew each other " she shrug and lean back against her chair while popping her lollipop back in her mouth.

"You don't uh...you don't like me anymore don't you?" I don't know why asked Camila that question but I guess I just want to know what she really felt towards me.

Camila laugh which caught my attention "I've moved on from you y/n" she stated out confidently.

Wow I can't believe this girl yesterday she told me she likes me and right now she moved on? Damn that one day crush.

"You're so unbelievable Mila" I roll my eyes.

"What do you expect!? You don't like me tho so I have to move on" I chuckled and nod in understanding, I only look at her as my friend and it's good that she understands that I can't return the feelings.

"Plus I know you're still into her"

"Who?" I scrunch my nose, she couldn't be possibly talking about Lauren is she?

"Lauren jauregui"

"Me?"

My body tensed up as a familiar raspy voice filled my ears.