DAY FIVE

Chapter four-Day five

It's already Saturday and our plane has landed, now we're currently on our way to the hotel we're supposed to stay at. Y/n is walking and I can't help myself but to drop my gaze to her butt well you can't blame me she got pretty cute butt.

"Y/n" I called out and she look at me sleepily, I could see that she's tired, it's already 8 pm and it's supposed to be sleep time here in paris.

"Let me carry your luggage" I offer but she refused "it's fine I can carry it" she stated then continue to pull it with her, I sigh and continue to follow her.

Soon we have found our way out of the airport and we called a taxi.

"Bonsoir mademoiselle où aller?" The driver asked as soon as me and y/n enter the cab.

I gave him the address

"Oh okay mademoiselle" he stated in a very french accent then start the engine as he drives off.

Y/n tug onto me which made me look at her

"You can speak French?" She asked curiously.

"A little bit" I told her and she had her mouth agape at amusement.

"Do you know french?" I asked and she shook her head cutely

"well I know je t'aime-" y/n covered her mouth as soon as she blurted that out, I laugh at her "did you just said you love me?"

She eagerly shook her head "no no it's not like that I was just saying that I know that word in French I didn't mean to say that I love you" she's looking so defensive at the moment which is making her even more cuter.

I smirk and raise an eyebrow at her "Sure y/n but i know you said that to me"

She groaned in annoyance and cross her arms over her chest like a child.

"Ahh lovers I see? Are you here for the famous love locks?" The driver suddenly asked which caught both our attentions.

"No no it's not like that we're not together" y/n instantly clear out in defense.

"Young lady it's not right to deny your love for someone"

I laugh this driver is surely some sort of love expert.

"Yeah y/n stop denying your love for me" I wink at the girl beside me whose giving me death glares and annoyed looks.

Soon enough we've reached the hotel and I paid the driver. Y/n get out from the cab and  he helped us bring out our stuffs.

"Thanks"

The man smile and nod "may you both have a great relationship mademoiselle"

I chuckled and turn to y/n who had her arms over her chest while giving me a look.

I laugh "what?" I asked her as she continue to give me glares.

"That wasn't funny lauren that man believe that we're together even if we're not".

I shrug "it's not my fault we make a cute couple"

Y/n roll her eyes and turn her back to me as we made our way inside the hotel.

As we step in we were instantly greeted by the fancy lobby with a huge chandelie hanging on the ceiling.

"This looks like a castle" y/n muttered out amazed by the view.

"Yeah and you're my queen" I teased and she gave me a sarcastic smile then turn her back once again. I laugh to myself then make my way towards the counter where services are being taken.