DAY THIRTEEN

Chapter thirteen-Day thirteen

3:00 am

Ignore Lauren... ignore Lauren...ignore Lauren...ignore Lauren ugh that's all that's been in my mind lately. I just need to ignore her. I can't take it anymore! This feeling towards her are getting crazier and crazier and she seems not to be fussed about it.

It's my only choice now...to ignore her.

But how how can I ignore her if we're still staying in the same building ugh. Day nine in Paris and tomorrow will be our last day...well basically today is the last of the conference and tomorrow would be our last day and chance to stroll around Paris before we go back to Miami.

I roll over to the other side of the bed trying to get the green eyed girl off of my mind. I gaze upon the sleeping beauty and realize that it will be hard for me to ignore her now. We've grew closer and a sudden cold shoulder will surely give her confusion. I sigh to myself but also I can't let my feelings grow deeper. This is wrong I shouldn't fall in love with her again.

I mentally groan as pain took over my head I've been up for hours thinking about things and how should I handle it.

Could I possibly ignore her for one whole day?

Ugh let's give it a try.

🍌🍌🍌🍌

7:20 am

I squeeze my eyes shut as I stir in the bed rolling on the side back and forth but making sure that I wasn't falling of.

Slowly I open my eyes and was greeted by the familiar ambiance of the hotel room.

"Good morning beautiful" my whole body tense up as Lauren's raspy voice greeted me abruptly. Oh my God should I greet her back? Of course you idiot!.

"Good morning" I replied but successfully not making any eye contact with her.

"Have you sleep well?" She asked sweetly.

How can I ignore her if she keeps asking me questions. I groaned mentally.

"I...I uh I slept well thanks" once again I didn't look up to her or anything. I heard a light laugh escape her mouth.

"That's good you slept well" she utter and I nod bitterly still struggling not to gaze upon her, resisting from a goddess is surely the hardest thing to do right now.

"Y/n" Lauren softly called my name.

Shit.

"Y/l/n" she repeat.

Don't look up don't look up don't look up don't look up.

"Y/f/n!"

To say I fail was a complete understatement but to say that I failed miserably was the right thing to say.

I look up and a bright smile from my ex has greeted me "I like it better when you look at me" .

Again a swirling twirling crazy feeling was exploding in my stomach and another feeling was sent to me.

I felt my cheeks heat up so I turn my back so she won't see it. This is way out of hands I need to control this feeling damn.