DAY FOURTEEN

Chapter fourteen-Day fourteen

I was awoke to the familiar sound of my phone ringing, I slowly open my eyes and grab my phone from the nightstand.

Boss: The flight back to Miami is first thing 7  am in the morning enjoy your last day!

I sigh deeply and close my phone then bring it back to the nightstand. I adjusted myself but stopped as soon as I realize that Lauren was beside me. I turn to the sleeping goddess and let out a frustrated breath.

I could recall what exactly happened last night. How she gives me the exact same feeling of our first time how she hold me in her arms and how she made me in a complete bliss.

I smile at sleeping Lauren and give her forehead a kiss for the first time, what's the deal? For she's not awake to see me kiss her there.

I slowly remove her arms off of me but making sure to be extra careful for I don't want to wake her up or anything, once I successfully remove her arms from me I stand up from my bed and adjust the blanket back to her.

I checked the time and realize it was only 4:25

I could get to used some walk. Maybe it'll refreshed my mind and I could figure out things between me and her. I grab my hoodie and put it on.

I gaze at Lauren and walk to her giving her a last kiss on the cheeks this time before walking out of the room I didn't leave her any note or anything but I'll just message her later on. I reached the lobby and as soon as I got out of the building I gaze up on the sky and notice the still dim darkness of the sky.

I think I could watch some sunrise today.

I put on my hoodie and slipped both my hands on the pocket of my hoodie as I start to stroll down hoping to distract myself while I walk.

It's our last day in Paris and I don't know how to make it a good day for confusion is taking over my body and mind mind right now I want to ask myself so many questions but I knew Lauren could only answer those.

Heavy breath came out from my mouth I look up once again and realize that the sun is starting to show up.

Sweet.

I smile to myself and walk over the bench near the park where I could sit down maybe relaxed and just calm my mind.

Just when I sit down I realize that there are many people already around the park well to mention that most of them are couples. Great. I just came for sunrise.

"Hey Miss can you take a picture of us?" I look up to see a guy holding a phone while his hands are wrap around the girl. They both look at me with hopeful eyes. I smile then nod "sure".

The guy gave me the camera and I start to snap pictures of them.

They look cute together.

"Thank you so much" they say before walking a way hand is hand.

I laugh to myself remembering how a man offer Lauren to take picture of us. And to mention that she thought Lauren is my girlfriend.

"Why did that even come back to me?" I asked myself unaware of the reason, I pull out my phone and went to camera to take a few shot of the sunrise for my view is actually a good view.

As soon as I open my gallery pictures of Lauren and I instantly greeted me.

Damn when I'm trying to distract myself away from her but it's like God is making a way for me to think about her.

"I'm so confused already"

I wish Jesus could just tell me what to do and what should be my next actions maybe he'd tell me that I should just quit my job and burry myself underground.